the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh... fed up with the attitude of medics at my service. If I don't find something in AUstin soon, I'm seriously tempted on shelving the idea for medic (or just doing the program that Jim did) and focusing on getting my ADN/BSN back in NM

Anjel

Forum Angel
Last clinical at 6 in the morning for the "extended basic"class. No more clinicals until January 2012. Thank God.

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Because I can't find work, and am getting minor hip surgery, I will not be able to keep my national. I can't test either because it is my first recert. So I'll have to let it lapse then test again for it... Stupidity!!!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Browns mother in law said when she first met Brown she thought Brown had been hit by the ugly tree

Thanks .....

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Browns mother in law said when she first met Brown she thought Brown had been hit by the ugly tree

Thanks .....

Tell her she was hit by the Ugly Forest. Brown is nice, and should be complimented, not insulted!

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
ladies, I just made the most bomb grilled lemon garlic chicken, served on a bed of creamy pesto angel hair, with merlot. how am I still single, what am I doing wrong? story of my life.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ah... Patient throwing up bright red blood, refusing to go to the hospital at all. With us or POV... I told him that that was perfectly fine with me, I'd just stand there till he passed out THEN take him to the ED. He looked shocked but he came along :)

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Another St. Pete officer has been shot and killed. Happened overnight. Manhunt continues. Thoughts and prayers goes out to everyone up there.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Another St. Pete officer has been shot and killed. Happened overnight. Manhunt continues. Thoughts and prayers goes out to everyone up there.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

That really sucks.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has a splitting migrane and is halfway thru Browns shidt. ...... sigh

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I swear there was a word or a person name for when you make a rapid diagnosis based on experience like with GI bleeds, but cannot remember it.

8jimi8

CFRN
There was a word i was looking for... OH YES TOTAL DESTRUCTION ON THE NREMT I 85 today. I can't wait!