the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
We shouldn't have to worry about that kind of nonsense... I'd love to see states move toward constitutional carry.

Tell me! But right now I must operate under a broken system. And if it takes me 10 bucks and a visit to the SO to stay out of jail, I'll pay that.

Hmmmmm......sounds like paying protections to the mob. :-S

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got off the phone with an ambulance service on "Braxton-Hicks Dr"... that is entertaining.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Currently on a 5 hour flight from Houston to lax and I swear I could download information faster via semaphore. The only web site I can get to work is this one. Emtlife your saving my life here!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So, my county of 60,000, with 900sq miles, a major highway through the middle with hundreds of thousands of cars on it in a day, and 5 ambulances to cover it all: Not a single call, for any ambulance, in 24 hours.

I feel bad for todays crew, because they obviously have some catching up to do.

I was on the other day. 50,000 people, 4,000 square miles, three US Highways, ice on every sidewalk and road, 6 rigs to cover it all. No calls. No EMS calls, no fire calls. Even the cops were slow, nothing but dog complaints, noise complaints and guys writing tickets for burned out tail lights. :wacko:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Currently on a 5 hour flight from Houston to lax and I swear I could download information faster via semaphore. The only web site I can get to work is this one. Emtlife your saving my life here!

What airline?

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Who put the bomp in the bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp

who put the ram in the ram-a-lama-ding dong

Who put the bop in the bop shu bop shu bop

Who put the dip in the dip-da-dip-da-dip

Who was that man? I'd like to shake his hand.

He made my baby fall in love with me...

------
That is all.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Who put the bomp in the bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp

who put the ram in the ram-a-lama-ding dong

Who put the bop in the bop shu bop shu bop

Who put the dip in the dip-da-dip-da-dip

Who was that man? I'd like to shake his hand.

He made my baby fall in love with me...

------
That is all.

And as we see here folks is a classic example of what happens when a medic fails the random drug exam. Just say no to crack.:unsure:

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
And as we see here folks is a classic example of what happens when a medic fails the random drug exam. Just say no to crack.:unsure:

He told us in chat last night he was the White Power Ranger too! I didn't know power rangers did crack. Tsk tsk!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

What a mean thing to say.

..nvm saw the source.. hard to take seriously in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yay got my new toy :) 06 EX250R... Now to decide if the weather will cooperate on riding it home, or if I have to leave it here and drive the car back. Right now a truck would come in handy

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I rocked Medical emergency oral case!!
Now to medical emergency assessment.

Anjel

Forum Angel

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ahhhhhh.....coffee. Nothing like a warm cup, or four, after a long night and a four hour IFT assignment 26 minutes before shift change. ;-)

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

bigbaldguy

What airline?

Southwest, I was on my way to work :) if I hadn't been able to read this site I would have had a rough time of it. Screaming baby in back of me, smelly guy next to me, crying dog in front of me.

bigbaldguy

Ahhhhhh.....coffee. Nothing like a warm cup, or four, after a long night and a four hour IFT assignment 26 minutes before shift change. ;-)

Daytime sucks, too bright need coffee.

medic417

The Truth Provider
What a mean thing to say.

..nvm saw the source.. hard to take seriously in the first place.

Yes you are correct it is hard to take you seriously.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief