the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
3320236059_eb5bd5ed4c.jpg

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
Ha! I love the internet. But I am thinking there's a lot of people who now hate you for actually posting the picture.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Not the picture I wanted to see when I first get up in the morning.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Oh my god!!!! Not at all what I want to see.

But kat, I think first thing in the morning is better than right before bed. :p

And to whoever called dispatchers idiots, they are far from idiocy. They are, if you will recall, evil messengers from hell brimming over with evil. As such they are deceitful, subversive, narcissistic, tyrannical and self fulfilling fiends. They are absolute masters at their black art and as such are incredibly intelligent and smart. However, the terrible misapplication of this intelligence to such an evil mission has created a hideous beast, the likes of which knights in shining armor used to slay in defense of fair maidens. This beast is cunning, crafty, scheming and is most certainly (and unfortunately) not an idiot. These beast like dispatchers are seemingly all knowing entities who although in possession of important information needed to complete our job refuse to share it. Who know that sleep is vital to the human body yet steal it anyhow and who for some odd reason demand the sacrifice of at least one hot meal per shift. After all this, the beast expects us to speak with it kindly and civilly on the radio as if we were talking to another human being. All of this requires an incredible level of smartness, not possessed by the average idiot, but possessed in a overabundant (although sadistically misapplied) fashion in the average dispatcher.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hey, I see my signature quote in that post :p

RockDoc

Forum Probie
I do recall, cause I used to be one for a while.

Dispatchers call you when you don't want to be called to send you somewhere you don't want to go to do something you don't want to do all the while there is someone else that is closer than you are, better equipped than you are and bored to death wanting to do something................

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
my #$%^&* ng car window got smashed in and the EFFing ran off with my work backpack, which had nothing but clinical paperwork, books
that i use and my EFFING LITMANN 3100...

Oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:! Your 3100 got stolen??!@!>!>?

8jimi8

CFRN
Yah. I'm hemorrhaging money. Lost my Oakley m frames on the ski trip. Broken window. Littman 3100...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yah. I'm hemorrhaging money. Lost my Oakley m frames on the ski trip. Broken window. Littman 3100...

If it makes you feel better you can get a new pair of M-frames for relatively cheap since you're an EMT.

8jimi8

CFRN
If it makes you feel better you can get a new pair of M-frames for relatively cheap since you're an EMT.

Details !?!

Dude screw the job get your *** to Austin.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

I thought I'd be stylish and buy some $400 Prada shades to go with an armani suit I have, ... bad idea.

The freakin shades got stolen in less than 4 days.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Details !?!

Dude screw the job get your *** to Austin.

You gonna pay my bills? :p
As for the frames, check out usstandardissue.com 60-65 for the M-frames on there once they confirm your account (send them a scan of your EMT cert)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
At Hooters gettin' a free chicken sammich

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I want Chili's

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
New Zealand was hit by another earthquake, 6.3. Joy, Brown, you two ok?

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Another large quake in Christchurch NZ

6.3 only 5km deep. Buildings down and injuries, is all they are saying at this stage.
Thoughts and prayers please!

Enjoynz