the 100% directionless thread

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Everything went better than expected.

And making Brown, Rob, and Kat go ew and yuk is pretty easy to do.

Edit: Making them go yuk has nothing to do with why everything went better than expected.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Last 1 hour and 42 minutes of my shift. Sleep is for with nothing better to do :)

lampnyter

Forum Captain
Anyone want a girl who'll beg you to be in a relationship with her, then tell you that you'll have to conform to her religion, then still chase you like a puppy with nothing better to after you completely reject her? I'm auctioning one of those off pretty shortly...

Depends. Whats the religion? Lol.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Anyone want a girl who'll beg you to be in a relationship with her, then tell you that you'll have to conform to her religion, then still chase you like a puppy with nothing better to after you completely reject her? I'm auctioning one of those off pretty shortly...

I bid 12 dollars, 13 if she can cook, 14.25 if she can cook well :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh... so I got admitted to the hospital for 'observation' last night... not happy at all. All plans to do clinicals are now on hold.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Well its 4am, Brown is wide awake and Mrs Brown is sound asleep

Hmm Brown might go make a snack and watch TV or something

Shame that Mrs Brown spent all Brown's money, Brown could really use a ..... well lets go see what they are selling on the telly :D

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Got a full night sleep at work. That never happens, I am at the busy station. Thank you Motorola gods!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Ugh... so I got admitted to the hospital for 'observation' last night... not happy at all. All plans to do clinicals are now on hold.

Did you schedule this sickness with FISDAP?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Did you schedule this sickness with FISDAP?

Heh, no that's why I'm trying to convince my doc to discharge me sometime today so that the almighty FISDAP can be appeased tomorrow morning.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
So, I have prepared my Christmas Wish List early..

172271_1498251831090_1677970081_911346_1886220_o.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
The one on the far right looks like she could suffocate at any minute.

medic417

The Truth Provider

You done faking?:p I got double duty caught the respiratory and the stomach crud at same time. Cough and got to be careful the other end doesn't............................:blush:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is once again torn with deciding between medical school and whether or not Brown and Mrs Brown would like Brown to become a doctor or have children ....

Brown really wants both .....

*Brown falls over and has some sort of seizure coz Browns brain went kookoo bananas

Anjel

Forum Angel
Head
Will​
Hurt​
Tomorrow.

Can't wait ill medic. need to borrow an iv

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
This is what fully involved, 50% collapsed looks like. You know when you see this as you roll up you are about to save another foundation.

627dd49b-0308-f64e.jpg

And on that note, I'm tired, very tired. And I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

8jimi8

CFRN
wake up and entertain me!!