the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Tomorrow I do my last "probie run" for the 911 service I've been volunteering at. After this one I get 2 spiffy uniform shirts, a pair of black pants with lots of pockets and an ID with my picture on it. Good times lol

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Tomorrow I do my last "probie run" for the 911 service I've been volunteering at. After this one I get 2 spiffy uniform shirts, a pair of black pants with lots of pockets and an ID with my picture on it. Good times lol

Congrats!

bigbaldguy

Wow 1000 posts MedicRob nice. I'm honored that you hit 1000 replying to my post lol

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
OMG Brown just heard the best description of an ECG rhythm ever

"J brady with STD" (meaning junctional bradycardia with ST depression)

Brown wonders if Greg and Bobby have been teaching those Brady sisters everything they need to know ......

Mega hella supa LOL :D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
"You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em."

bigbaldguy

"You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em."

lol

Anjel

Forum Angel

Ha that made my morning. I love Mitch Hedburg.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ha that made my morning. I love Mitch Hedburg.

Me too. He can be a little crude, but I still think he's hilarious!

"I want to hang a map of the world in my house, and then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve traveled to. But first I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won’t fall down."

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
My MSN rotations officially ended 5 minutes ago, time to celebrate and then prep for an ACNP review course.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Passed my NREMT Practical today... already passed my written a while back... What's that mean? Tonight I'll be getting way too ETOH for my own good to celebreate.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Passed my NREMT Practical today... already passed my written a while back... What's that mean? Tonight I'll be getting way too ETOH for my own good to celebreate.

Congratulations!

ETOH it up

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
This is not the face of a happy JT.
179802_513600269881_110000979_30386033_3756874_n.jpg

I feel like crap and I'm having trouble actually taking a breath. I got relieved at work, hooked up to an SVN and hooked up to a line... still didn't help too much. No fever though... I'm sitting nicely at 96*f

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
This is not the face of a happy JT.
179802_513600269881_110000979_30386033_3756874_n.jpg

I feel like crap and I'm having trouble actually taking a breath. I got relieved at work, hooked up to an SVN and hooked up to a line... still didn't help too much. No fever though... I'm sitting nicely at 96*f

You sure do know how to accessorize.

Perhaps a little bronchitis? I had it last week along with a nasty stomach bug.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You sure do know how to accessorize.

Perhaps a little bronchitis? I had it last week along with a nasty stomach bug.

God I'm hoping not. I've got a 16 hour clinical starting 0800 on Sunday... I need to feel better by then... especially since I have school at 0800 on Monday and work at 1800...

Anjel

Forum Angel
God I'm hoping not. I've got a 16 hour clinical starting 0800 on Sunday... I need to feel better by then... especially since I have school at 0800 on Monday and work at 1800...

Cute pic lol ;)

Hopefully you feel better soon. Friend of mine had what u described. It was bronchitis.

Zicam and a Zpak work wonders

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Sheesh. Don't you just love how a five minute phone call can ruin your outlook on what was one of the best weeks you've had in a long long time? :-(

Criminy.....

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Sheesh. Don't you just love how a five minute phone call can ruin your outlook on what was one of the best weeks you've had in a long long time? :-(

Criminy.....
Feeling the same way today....long story....

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Anyone want a girl who'll beg you to be in a relationship with her, then tell you that you'll have to conform to her religion, then still chase you like a puppy with nothing better to after you completely reject her? I'm auctioning one of those off pretty shortly...