the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I have this awesome speech to text converter that works awesome with tappatalk. It's external to my phone and slightly to large to carry everywhere but it works great while I'm driving. I talk and it enters text. Then I say post and it does. I can navigate the entire forum by voice. It even has a text to voice mode.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I have this awesome speech to text converter that works awesome with tappatalk. It's external to my phone and slightly to large to carry everywhere but it works great while I'm driving. I talk and it enters text. Then I say post and it does. I can navigate the entire forum by voice. It even has a text to voice mode.

Kids are great.:p

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just got home from Tropicana Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Rays. I got to stand on the field! w00t!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm in center field. w00t!

rays2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh my God.....

I freaking hate spiders. (As in girl type fear of spiders. It's kind of embarrassing.) So I just went to get in bed and what was crawling across my sheets? Yep.....

I just changed my sheets and am praying and hoping nothing decides to crawl on me tonight.

*shiver........ :-(

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh my God.....

I freaking hate spiders. (As in girl type fear of spiders. It's kind of embarrassing.) So I just went to get in bed and what was crawling across my sheets? Yep.....

I just changed my sheets and am praying and hoping nothing decides to crawl on me tonight.

*shiver........ :-(

The average human eats 8 spiders during sleep in their lifetime. Sleep well.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief

Bro you have to be freaking kidding Brown right now ....

Looks like Brown just volunteered for all the nighttime feedings, burpings and changings .... not that Mrs Brown hadnt already decided upon it

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! that is nasty! Spiders are awful to begin with, but to have one crawl in my mouth and swallow it. That is disturbing.
* shudders as I crawl in bed * :unsure:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
You know 15 years ago when I became a flight attendant the industry was chocked full of attractive women then through the years they all drifted away to be replaced by different "ladies". Now I think I found some of them again they seem to have all gone to EMS :)

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
medicRob (3rd Person) is in chat.

Smoking is a huge date killer... Nasty.

Sorry, couldn't hear you with the lucky strike in my hand.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown feels as if Brown is lost in sort sort of disassociated dream like state and hasn't even watched the Matrix or found any ketamine missing from the hip pouch lately ...

Brown is also having trouble sleeping

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I hate hospitals.

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
Listen to all you spider haters! Just put the spiders outside where tthey belong.

Spiders want even less to do with you than you do with them.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Listen to all you spider haters! Just put the spiders outside where tthey belong.

Spiders want even less to do with you than you do with them.

I am not a spider hater, just get completely creeped out by them. If only they would stay outside, then we would get along quite nicely .

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
I am not a spider hater, just get completely creeped out by them. If only they would stay outside, then we would get along quite nicely .

*pat pat* I don't know why spiders have to pick beds to hang out in. That's a bit over the line, if you ask me.

I feel ok about bugs beause I have a pet tortoise who views spiders as tasty snacks. She hunts them down and eats them so I rarely see the bugs. Wanna borrow her for a week? Shell protect you! ;)

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
*pat pat* I don't know why spiders have to pick beds to hang out in. That's a bit over the line, if you ask me.

I feel ok about bugs beause I have a pet tortoise who views spiders as tasty snacks. She hunts them down and eats them so I rarely see the bugs. Wanna borrow her for a week? Shell protect you! ;)
Aw , that would be fun to have a pet turtle.
Bugs don't bother me, just spiders. That is the one kind I can't handle. :p

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
Aw , that would be fun to have a pet turtle.
Bugs don't bother me, just spiders. That is the one kind I can't handle. :p

I'm pretty ok with bugs, so long as I know where they are. I hate it when one vanishes under something and then you don't know where it went!

The tortoise isless fun than usual right now. She's pretty sick and I have to give her to injections of antibiotics a day. She's big and strong and I wouldn't e supprised if she figured out how to burn the house down in revenge one night.