the 100% directionless thread

8jimi8

CFRN
So it looks like the thought of moving ot Austin right now is becoming a possibility. Talking to a medic school there, and looking for work. We have a very persistent member here that has just about convinced me it can be done.

Online isn't the path to the dark side.

medic417

The Truth Provider

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Has anyone else majored in something thats outside of the norm?

Last edited by a moderator:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
still sick...

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
It's finally more than 50F outside and have a giant cold which makes my run way less of a good time. :glare:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It's finally more than 50F outside and have a giant cold which makes my run way less of a good time. :glare:

Only 50... man it was 90 here yesterday

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
So exactly how much do you have to talk to your dog before it becomes a "psychiatric" issue :)

wadford

Forum Crew Member
when you tell your shrink that you talk to your dog and that you think he talks back to you. Somewhere in there it's going to be your mother's fault.....

bigbaldguy

I just told my dog what you said and she said that I'm perfectly normal.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm supposed to get up for work in 3 hours... wide awake with a blinding headache. Today is going to be so much fun.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
please keep the captain of LAFD engine 97 in your prayers. he is still listed in grave condition after a roof collapsed on him and his Firefighters.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Trying to build up the courage to not break down in tears this weekend at the funeral of a Paramedic-FTO with a company I used to work for and a good friend.. so now I sit here, eyes as deep and wide as a night sky echoing with a sorrow so human that some would call it grief..

The fact that I am still human and can be affected has become readily evident.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Trying to build up the courage to not break down in tears this weekend at the funeral of a Paramedic-FTO with a company I used to work for and a good friend.
I am sorry to hear that you lost a friend. Have you in my thoughts and prayers.
tears are the silent language of grief. It is OK to cry. * hugs MedicRob *

bigbaldguy

Sorry to hear that. Grief means your human and there's nothing wrong with being human.