the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I discovered a new Monster variety.....Citrus Ultra. Awesome.
Is that the orange ultra? I have yet to try it

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
The Orange Ultra (Sunrise I think) is delicious.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I think the yellow is called Ultra Citra, but I'm not sure what the orange is called lol. The Red, white, black, and blue are just called by their colors

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
I've become a white cloud the past few shifts. At least previously, we were busy with "regular" cases, but no codes or any such. Now, can't even get patients to keep my from aimlessly surfing the web.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I got hammered at work. 4 rooms, all 4 with tough patients nearly all night... From a stroke patient (improving post tPA) to afib with RVR to a dialysis problem (can't say much more than that as the issue was so specific...) and they just kept on coming. The best part is that it was the night shift that dragged them all in and I got to leave during a break in the action. At least I did get lunch only 2-3 hours late... but it was HUGELY delicious.

kirky kirk

RN, EMT-B
kinda scary and exciting receiving your ATT for the NCLEX-RN exam :D:D:D

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Got to sit down and eat dinner with our medical director. Needless to say he's a pretty cool guy.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Lol I'm not dumb enough to give him my name. Instead I game him yours. Keep an eye on your box for a pink slip FYI.
I'm working tomorrow out there. I saw him yesterday lol

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Going home in scrubs after you get blood all over your pants... Rookie mistake.

At least it was the last call of the day.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
The best part about running is when it's done, hate it so much. So many damn hills out here, but I guess they're kind of helpful though long term.

Well then... It went from being dry outside to pouring in a matter of minutes, with no rain forecasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling this is going to be a long 48hr tour. Started at 09:00 and we've only run one call...

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Just finished up CCR protocol training for where I work. So glad they are finally implementing this for us.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I had a no hitter today too. I stayed two hours late for my relief and still didn't leave the station. It's the recipe for a perfect night shift but a longggg day shift. Not good when I start and finish the book I brought to work.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Might be called orange ultra.....for some reason I thought it was called citrus. But it is good.

It's Monster Ultra Citron in the yellow can, and it's the nectar of the gods. I was drinking two cans a day for a while until my eyelids start twitching. Needless to say I have cut them off cold turkey but they are so good!