the 100% directionless thread

medicnick83

Forum Lieutenant
were you running 3 man crew?

Yes, was my senior (Metro EMS BLS employee with driving authorization) and myself (BLS Volunteer) and my girlfriend (NDIP 1st year student)

When he booked off (Senior) we joined another ambulance (ILS or EMT-I) crew and just did all the work for them.

I don't have driving authorization YET - when I get it, I'll be able to have my own crew but having said that, I like working along side the Metro EMS crews.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
On Tuesday, woke up with a dry, somewhat painful throat. I was just hoping it was dry from keeping my mouth open all night, and drank a bunch of water then headed off to work. It progressed to a bad headache, coughing, body aches, and trouble talking without coughing.

Went home, had some chicken noodle, slept early and felt great the next day (Wednesday)

Thursday rolls around, and feel ok.

Friday... and it came back. Had to cancel plans with usalfyre. Luckily the body aches weren't still here. Tripled up on acetominophen. Lost my voice all day.

Woke up today, and it's STILL HERE! RAWR! I work tomorrow, I want it gone!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
On Tuesday, woke up with a dry, somewhat painful throat. I was just hoping it was dry from keeping my mouth open all night, and drank a bunch of water then headed off to work. It progressed to a bad headache, coughing, body aches, and trouble talking without coughing.

Went home, had some chicken noodle, slept early and felt great the next day (Wednesday)

Thursday rolls around, and feel ok.

Friday... and it came back. Had to cancel plans with usalfyre. Luckily the body aches weren't still here. Tripled up on acetominophen. Lost my voice all day.

Woke up today, and it's STILL HERE! RAWR! I work tomorrow, I want it gone!

That's kinda how I'm starting to feel. My throat has been sore for a couple of days, and I have a throbbing headache this morning. I guess I'll just cancel my dirt bike ride and play BF3 instead.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
That's how I have been for the past month. Never got over it really.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Same here, just got over it last week (though I'm still coughing)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Is it sad that I have now been elected to be my partners girlfriends "pseudo-boyfriend" for the day?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Is it sad that I have now been elected to be my partners girlfriends "pseudo-boyfriend" for the day?

It's a good start ;)

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Knowing what little i know of you, don't think you are all that sad.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
It is breaking cold today!!!!
i was running around in a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt, and it was not bad at all.
Get into town a hour later and i am shivering like i just crawled out of the river.

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
Just picked up the new iPhone 4S and switched to a new network. Best decision I could have made. Way better service (customer and cellular wise) and the iPhone is so much easier to use than a blackberry.

JPINFV

Gadfly

Not enough information. Can you provide a picture?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Not enough information. Can you provide a picture?

No...but after today I have a new found respect for my partner

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel