the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
What a night. Drunk guy with chest pain, a chick with seizures, a bath salt OD and an MVA with entrapment. I'm taking a damn nap! Zzz.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Yeah, my getting banned tends to severely impact the rate of accurate assessment of forum member's respective intellectual capacities.

You weren't banned you were on involuntary vacation.

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
Good Morning!

That's awesome!

I might be burned at the stake for this but I'm not a huge fan of crab.

Fast did you get MW3 yet?

NVRob, I live in New England and i LOATHE Crab (spiders!!) and lobster (sea maggots, ew). I will be burning with you

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Yay, Stephen is back!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So as much crap as we talk about privates, there are some advantages. Like getting an $11k piece of equipment a week after you ask for it.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
So as much crap as we talk about privates, there are some advantages. Like getting an $11k piece of equipment a week after you ask for it.

Damn, I wanna work for your company...I got enough flack for asking for another laryngoscope handle

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Ehhh, I'd probably get flack for a laryngoscope handle too. This was a matter of identifying an area that we could make money expanding into and some fortuitous timing.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
"Psych patients are just benzodiazepine deficient."

My medical director.

So are a lot of the medical providers tending to them to be quite honest.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm on a swing music flick.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
So my truck number at work is 187. Had a gas station attendant ask me why would "a ammalance" have 187 on it...

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I made macaroni and cheese with some gouda and parmesan...it's rather sharp and I'm just not sure what to add to it next time.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
So my truck number at work is 187. Had a gas station attendant ask me why would "a ammalance" have 187 on it...
What's wrong with 187?