the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Im still fuming we had to wait for a friggin nurse to finish eating before they would let the patient have her meds amd go. Fuuuuming.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Im still fuming we had to wait for a friggin nurse to finish eating before they would let the patient have her meds amd go. Fuuuuming.

I actually like that. It let's us finish all our paperwork while at the hospital instead of trying to do it in the rig.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I dont. You called us, you decided pick up time. It puts us behind when we are busy and irritates dispatch.30 minutes waiting at the hospital could have been 30 minutes of us getting and eating lunch.

Anjel

Forum Angel

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
My oh my. My partner decided to accidentally spill a bottle of ice cold water on her crouch. So back to the station to get a loaner uniform for the day.

It's just water! And besides, I thought it was like 120* where you are. Just have her stand out in the sun for a few minutes.

Sheesh! Women.....

Jk jk jk! They are wonderful...... :)

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's just water! And besides, I thought it was like 120* where you are. Just have her stand out in the sun for a few minutes.

Sheesh! Women.....

Jk jk jk! They are wonderful...... :)

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

It's 112* right now haha. I know it's just water but she is driving right now and told me to shut up and stop laughing :unsure:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
It's 112* right now haha. I know it's just water but she is driving right now and told me to shut up and stop laughing :unsure:

Palm Springs? I used to spend the entire month of march there with my grand parents. Ha ha!

And sheesh! It's so dry there she doesn't even need a few minutes! Just tie her down supine outside for a minute in 112* heat with a 2% RH and she will be begging you to pour more ice water down her crotch. Lol!

Ha ha ha! Oh I love it! She will be soaked for longer by going to the station for a new uniform then if she stood outside! Ha ha ha!

I'm sorry.....I'm feeling like being difficult and ornery today. Lol!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
That's so weird that Palm Springs is hotter than it is here now...
then again we have thunderstorms en route ;D ^_^

Right now we have sun, sun, and what's that? More sun.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Seven years ago today Hurricane Charley made landfall just one county south of me.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Oh snap, saw the location changed. Raising the Browns to $15!