the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
And incentives are being offered again to pick up shifts. $20/hr for some EMT shifts and $150 plus normal pay for other shifts :rolleyes:

Oh god! Where??? I'll be right there!

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well, tonight was interesting. We responded to a residence and when we got there, there were 3 raccoons sitting out front eating out of a dish. Then I had a pt. tell me that she's sure she doesn't have diabetes anymore, unless she contracted it again :blink:

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member
Well, tonight was interesting. We responded to a residence and when we got there, there were 3 raccoons sitting out front eating out of a dish. Then I had a pt. tell me that she's sure she doesn't have diabetes anymore, unless she contracted it again :blink:

LOL.
Pet 'coons.
Now whars that 'coon dog?

Anjel

Forum Angel
I need a fricken BREAK!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Go into work Tuesday afternoon to see what they're going to do with me... I wasn't told to bring in my pager or uniforms so maybe that's a good sign?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
JPINFV,

That chart you posted a few days ago seems to be a hit, I've seen links to your blog from a few different facebook groups :p

Sent from my mobile command center

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
back from vacation and not looking forward to going back to work.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Frank is happieeeeeeee!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Frank is happieeeeeeee!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

What does that feel like? What is this happiiee you speak of? It all but a distant memory for me. Before 60-72hr work weeks and wedding planning lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
What does that feel like? What is this happiiee you speak of? It all but a distant memory for me. Before 60-72hr work weeks and wedding planning lol

I would kill to have your problems.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Frank is happieeeeeeee!!!!!! :-D :-D

Thats it, no jocularity allowed here mate, we are going to have to get Kate to hold you down and tickle you until all the happiness is depleted

We will lash Mrs Lights to a chair and make her watch too :D

*Brown goes in search of Mrs Brown and to see how many stops it takes to get to Spokane, WA

Sasha

Forum Chief
Why do people troll internet forums? Are their lives so sad and pathetic that they cant find anything better to do than make mischief on the web?

JPINFV

Gadfly
JPINFV,

That chart you posted a few days ago seems to be a hit, I've seen links to your blog from a few different facebook groups :p

Sent from my mobile command center

Hehe... yea... You never know who's going to pick up posts and it can be a pain to generate traffic.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I would kill to have your problems.

I know I know. Im whining.

Id be fine if I didnt feel like my body was run over by a truck, backed over, and ran over again.

Between running into walls, falling down stairs, and falling out of ambulances this week I am about done.

JPINFV

Gadfly

Id be fine if I didnt feel like my body was run over by a truck, backed over, and ran over again.

Between running into walls, falling down stairs, and falling out of ambulances this week I am about done.
You haven't been run over by an ambulance yet...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
My oh my. My partner decided to accidentally spill a bottle of ice cold water on her crouch. So back to the station to get a loaner uniform for the day.

Sasha

Forum Chief

I do that crap on a good week!