the 100% directionless thread

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

coastiewifejenna

Forum Ride Along
Bwaha

So for starters the postee above me's tag line is awesome.

But I was going to ask where the best place to get a new star of life sticker but with a cardiac strip. I would prefer a pink one but purple would be fine too:D

Anjel

Forum Angel

But I was going to ask where the best place to get a new star of life sticker but with a cardiac strip. I would prefer a pink one but purple would be fine too:D

Amazon.com will be your best bet

SnaKiZe

Forum Crew Member

Just bought this for my car:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045VHWVU

Was gonna use the NREMT sticker they gave us, but I felt it was a bit tacky, but I'm still on the fence.

I'll prolly end up getting an extra NREMT sticker, one for my car, the other for my laptop.

Anjel

Forum Angel
On amazon there is a star of life with the heart thing through it but its an american flag. Just message them and ask for pink.

JPINFV

Gadfly
friday_the_12th_Friday_12th-s599x481-34009-580.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief
sunburn has moved to the itchy stage... owwieee!

Soon it will be peeling. Youre lucky im not there, i compulsively pick at peeling sunburns.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'll start the bid with $5. You guys know what I'm talking about. :)

Sasha

Forum Chief
What are we betting on?

Sasha

Forum Chief
troll song, sung to the thong song.

Ooh dat post so scandalous
And ya know another poster couldn't handle it
See me shakin my head like who's dis bish
With a post on the forum so ridiculous

Uh
Ya like to post the controversial stuff
And work everybody up in a huff
Not just trollin' but
Actin' a little loca.

Yeeeah that was a little lame but I'm bored.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
And incentives are being offered again to pick up shifts. $20/hr for some EMT shifts and $150 plus normal pay for other shifts :rolleyes:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Over time here is paid at 1.5x

OT is also 1.5x here. Anything over 12 hours in the same day is 2x. But incentives can be anything from (pick your partner, pick your unit, 1.5x, 2x, $50-$200, lunch and dinner paid for, work this day and you will get this day off, etc)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
And incentives are being offered again to pick up shifts. $20/hr for some EMT shifts and $150 plus normal pay for other shifts :rolleyes:

Tell them to hire me on and I'll work whatever shifts they want without any incentive -.-

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Tell them to hire me on and I'll work whatever shifts they want without any incentive -.-

We just hired about 6 more EMTs and just did skills testing for 3 medic spots. No

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Yay for waiting lists.