the 100% directionless thread

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Brown is very happy :D

Come, come gather round, bask in Brown's happiness .....
And do tell, what is Brown so joyous about?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
And do tell, what is Brown so joyous about?

Brown is happy because Mrs Brown finally untied Brown from being shackled to a chair in the basement, gagged and blindfolded (not that it makes much difference, Brown is blind enough as it is anyway ....) and having Brown's credit cards taken off Brown and used for various financially delinquent purchases.

Brown is also happy because Brown is going to be going back to school to complete a BSN, MSN in critical care and a Post Grad Certificate in Intensive Care Paramedic.

Brown is then probably going to try and work for HEMS but instead of being in a bright orange jumpsuit saying DOCTOR it will either say NURSE or BROWN.

Brown is also happy because Mrs Brown and Brown might put some effort into having Brownlets after Mrs Brown finishes her nursing degree.

*Brown runs around skipping and jumping, laughing and running, ...

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Brown is also happy because Mrs Brown and Brown might put some effort into having Brownlets after Mrs Brown finishes her nursing degree.

Ewwww! We don't want to know about your sex life!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Ewwww! We don't want to know about your sex life!

Technically that sentence is void because Brown can never be spoken of as "your" as Brown does not technically exist.

Does Brown need to create a Brown reference sheet or something so that people know how to properly format Brownspeak?

Oh .... and you're just jealous coz Mrs Brown will get to gorge out on ice cream and cookies when she is pregnant :D

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I hate not being employed as an EMT, it means that my NREMT will lapse, but I can keep my county card. Why can't I keep both....

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Ugh... it's Wednesday already. Time is just flying by.

Sassafras

Forum Captain
Nurse works well on an orange jumpsuit, though Brown will color coordinate better. There is no need for a Brownspeak/English translator. At least on this end of the server, comprehension is fine.

8jimi8

CFRN
Brown is happy because Mrs Brown finally untied Brown from being shackled to a chair in the basement, gagged and blindfolded (not that it makes much difference, Brown is blind enough as it is anyway ....) and having Brown's credit cards taken off Brown and used for various financially delinquent purchases.

Brown is also happy because Brown is going to be going back to school to complete a BSN, MSN in critical care and a Post Grad Certificate in Intensive Care Paramedic.

Brown is then probably going to try and work for HEMS but instead of being in a bright orange jumpsuit saying DOCTOR it will either say NURSE or BROWN.

WTF??? After all that Doctor talk??? Jimi needs a more thorough explanation. Splain Brown, Splain.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Brown is a product of the mid eighties
Brown is younger than I figured. Brown also is young to have his life figured out.

I'd love to sit down with Brown and buy Brown a beer.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh... today was a hellish class. Got a late start on my commute (left around 0630), no coffee, no chai, late to class, forgot my water bottle, missed the last class so I was making up some paperwork too... And then we had to watch the 6 hospital orientation videos... yay so exciting.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Brown, I was figurnin' you to be in your 40's :blink: Well cheers, mate! Sounds like you've got a good plan goin' :beerchug:

Sassafras

Forum Captain
Brown is far too young to say that Brown is too old for med school. Sassafras has at least a decade on Brown and that's what prompted the current nursing search. Brownletts will come as they may. But Brown dreams are too young to die yet. My advice to Brown is to keep pressing. Mrs. Brown can carry a fetus without the sperm donor holding her abdoment up. Mris. Brown will survive and even let Brown hang around when he is free enough if Brown loves the idea of Brownletts that much. But in the meantime, stay the course Brown. Stay the course.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
im so sick.. pity me.

Sassafras

Forum Captain

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
eating anything is out of the question. Thank God I still had some sick days at work