the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So glad to know that I am not the only one cuddling up to text books and falling asleep part way through the chapter. It has really started to drive my family nuts.

Anyone here ever fall asleep while studying and then swear up&down that you read the chapter? Only to find out from someone else that you were asleep after 10 minutes of studying and was dreaming the whole studying part.
*raises hand* :wacko::wacko:

Oh you are most assuredly not alone. I fell asleep in my aforementioned Criminology text today, my partner woke me up after about 15 minutes. She said I was starting to drool in my book. :p (It was a slow day. Only two calls, I should have got lots of school done. But when you literally have to fight to keep your eyes not just opened, but focused........yea, fun. And it is so annoying when you look around and it literally looks like you are swimming in the room. Criminology makes so much sense when the page dances in your field of vision.)

So to all you textbook snoozers like me. I give you a high five and a slap on the back. I love knowing someone else is going through that.

And you know what else I love? When you read like a whole page, get to the end, and ask yourself "what the heck did I just read?" :p

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
It's Brown's birthday, happy birthday to Brown and so forth ..... oh bloody hell hang on,

Hello? Yes it's Delta Alpha 91, the helicopter doctor yes, hmmm a go you say, fall from height, hmm righto ... Oz my man, its a go

*Brown struggles into his non birthday suit and grabs his Thomas Pack

Damn it to the bowels of bloody hell, of all days! :D

Do leave those presents on the table for when Brown gets back.

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
It's Brown's birthday, happy birthday to Brown and so forth ..... oh bloody hell hang on,

Hello? Yes it's Delta Alpha 91, the helicopter doctor yes, hmmm a go you say, fall from height, hmm righto ... Oz my man, its a go

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! You act like a monkey......and you look, sound and smell like one too!

Lol! Jk. Have a great day Mr. Brown. All the best to you today.

I do have one question though. Must we continue to call you Brown when you obviously run around in a safety orange jumpsuit? Wouldn't Mr. Orange be more appropriate! Unless of course your real name is Brown.

:p

------------------

w00t! I leave for Florida tomorrow!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Seriously!? I thought that yours was on the 20th. :unsure:
If it is today, then Super Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Save some cake for me, my birthday cake is on back order at the present.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Is currently standing in line to get my Dallas driving permit. FML

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
After standing in line for an hour.. I walked up to the counter and was instructed I was standing in the wrong line.. And I have to go to the 2nd floor. Great. :)

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

His bday is on the 20th, but it's already tomorrow there. Agree with the Super Happy Birthday!:p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

It is the 20th there. :p

Back when I lived on Guam, my friends would call up and ask what was going to happen tomorrow since it was already tomorrow where I lived. Lol. The strangest thing was flying home to the states though. I am at least several days younger than you would otherwise think. My birthday is really April 19th, however, I don't turn 22 until April 22 or 23. Flying from Guam to LA via Honolulu, you arrive in LA about 5 hours before you left Guam. :)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
MrBrown should really be called MrWhite, he is a pale bugger who tries to get out in the sun as much as he can but it just dont work.

Brown even got picked up by the cops for being an escaped corpse once :D

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
MrBrown should really be called MrWhite, he is a pale bugger who tries to get out in the sun as much as he can but it just dont work.

Brown even got picked up by the cops for being an escaped corpse once :D

So his full name is:

Mr. Brown who should be called Mr. White and can be called Mr. Orange who got picked up once by the police for being an escaped corpse.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Another day of waiting :( Hurry up and wait still sucks