the 100% directionless thread

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
tired of logging into facebook to see my news feed full of people whining and moaning about relationships.

eg. "I want the boyfriend who will call me hot and sexy...hold my hand in front of his friends....dance with me in the rain without any music " This one chick posts this type of crud after every relationship/break up. Looking over her posts, and a few calculations,
L4L has made the following findings.

Average relationship length: 17 days
Average time between relationship: 4 days
Shortest relationship: appears to be 4 hours and 38 minutes.
post break up whining posts > pre relatioship gloating posts (in quantity. and i guess quality?)

The EPITOME of a facebook stalking!!! :)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone has a great week.

No. Is not happy whatever day until Wednesday. Starting Wednesday my week becomes fatabulisticly awesomefully super duperly wonderfully great.

Wednesday I leave for a 10 day vacation in Florida!!! w00t! I am so looking forward to that since yesterday it was 18 degrees here when I woke up.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Oh... the good old days of being so ridiculously sleep deprived I'd fall asleep while studying and pass out face first in a book. How I miss them. :rolleyes: I had many a good snuggle with with Marieb's A&P.

No kidding. I look jaundiced when I wake up from all the highlighter.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
No. Is not happy whatever day until Wednesday. Starting Wednesday my week becomes fatabulisticly awesomefully super duperly wonderfully great.

Wednesday I leave for a 10 day vacation in Florida!!! w00t! I am so looking forward to that since yesterday it was 18 degrees here when I woke up.

Correction, this is my long week of work, therefor the ONLY happy days will be Tuesday and Thursday when I don't work... then no more happy days till next Thurs when I have 4 days off.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown finds his orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit plenty warm and snuggly .... of course it doesn't cure the soul crushing and mentally debilitating lonlieness and fear of dying unforfilled.

Just out of curiosity...How does one become forfilled? :p

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Just out of curiosity...How does one become forfilled? :p

By becoming a flying doctor with the helicopter emergency medical service of course :D

Oh and by living a long and happy life with Mrs Brown too, thought I had best put that in there you know, in case somebody happens to read it ... I don't want to get smothered in my sleep.

*Oz pulls his cellphone out his pocket ....

Yes good morning its Oz speaking I am one of the HEMS Paramedics, listen mate, we're bringing you a male in his 20s who has been smothered, he has been intubated and ventilated and we'll be with you in ten minutes .....

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Where in FL?

Daytona area. I fly into Orlando, then my uncle picks me up there. We might go down to Miami for a day or so and do some diving. I might also go visit some friends in Tampa, where I used to live. So yea.....all over the place.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
No kidding. I look jaundiced when I wake up from all the highlighter.

I look cyanotic! I use blue highlighter alot.

And right now I am cuddling with "An Integrative Introduction to Criminology Today." I am currently writing the definitive work on the interaction of crime and society. Must get back to work now, my textbook is feeling the lack of cuddling. Oh joy!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I look cyanotic! I use blue highlighter alot.

And right now I am cuddling with "An Integrative Introduction to Criminology Today." I am currently writing the definitive work on the interaction of crime and society. Must get back to work now, my textbook is feeling the lack of cuddling. Oh joy!

So glad to know that I am not the only one cuddling up to text books and falling asleep part way through the chapter. It has really started to drive my family nuts.

Anyone here ever fall asleep while studying and then swear up&down that you read the chapter? Only to find out from someone else that you were asleep after 10 minutes of studying and was dreaming the whole studying part.
*raises hand* :wacko::wacko:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown has always talked in the fourth person and will continue to do it :D

Brown also talks in the fifth person too you know, *buzz buzz, oh bloody hell hang on

Go for Delta Alpha 91, ... mmm an RTA you say, righto, we're on the way

Come on Oz, it's a go

Oh and for the record, Brown is a good drunk none of that spewing up, Brown just wets his pants :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
So glad to know that I am not the only one cuddling up to text books and falling asleep part way through the chapter. It has really started to drive my family nuts.

Anyone here ever fall asleep while studying and then swear up&down that you read the chapter? Only to find out from someone else that you were asleep after 10 minutes of studying and was dreaming the whole studying part.
*raises hand* :wacko::wacko:

Have you ever waken up to your alarm clock at 6:00 am and been unable to figure out why your alarm clock has 6.00 moles displayed on it?:wacko:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Very frustrated with this whole 'hurry up and wait' thing

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Have you ever waken up to your alarm clock at 6:00 am and been unable to figure out why your alarm clock has 6.00 moles displayed on it?:wacko:

yup, or mixed up a number like 0300 with 0800 and freaked out thinking that you were late for school? Smacked into my door at a run. I was not fully awake, but the rest of the family was after that. :wacko:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Daytona area. I fly into Orlando, then my uncle picks me up there. We might go down to Miami for a day or so and do some diving. I might also go visit some friends in Tampa, where I used to live. So yea.....all over the place.

Sounds like fun.