the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
They don't have an official date yet, but sometime between April and June is when I'll ship out :)

What specialty are you goin in as?

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Corpsman lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Lol I wanted MaA or Fireman but corpsman was the only one open haha

Last edited by a moderator:

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant

Sassafras

Forum Captain
Just finished making my daughter's halloween costume. Off to figure out how to make my son his fave video game character.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
tired of logging into facebook to see my news feed full of people whining and moaning about relationships.

eg. "I want the boyfriend who will call me hot and sexy...hold my hand in front of his friends....dance with me in the rain without any music " This one chick posts this type of crud after every relationship/break up. Looking over her posts, and a few calculations,
L4L has made the following findings.

Average relationship length: 17 days
Average time between relationship: 4 days
Shortest relationship: appears to be 4 hours and 38 minutes.
post break up whining posts > pre relatioship gloating posts (in quantity. and i guess quality?)

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
I've got the opposite problem. I keep logging in, and everyone is getting married or having kids.

And all I have to snuggle with is my textbook <_<

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I've got the opposite problem. I keep logging in, and everyone is getting married or having kids.

And all I have to snuggle with is my textbook <_<

Sounds like my life man, :p

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Glad I'm not the only guy wanting a snuggle.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown finds his orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit plenty warm and snuggly .... of course it doesn't cure the soul crushing and mentally debilitating lonlieness and fear of dying unforfilled.

Buzz, buzz ....

Hello Ambulance it's Delta Alpha 91 .... oh it's a go you say, smashing, an RTA you say, possible RSI okie doke, we're on the way

*Brown leaps out of bed, throws the 20kg Thomas Pack over his shoulder and pounds on Oz's bedroom door .... get up Oz, its a go, you are driving tonight!

Ah nothing like a good ole fashioned road traffic accident to cure that soul crushing lonlieness and replace it with ketamine and suxamethonium calculations!

Pray for Brown, hmm or more appropriately pray for the future children of the Browns .... as the Browns are already a lost cause :D

Ambulance, Delta Alpha 91 on scene.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh... the good old days of being so ridiculously sleep deprived I'd fall asleep while studying and pass out face first in a book. How I miss them. :rolleyes: I had many a good snuggle with with Marieb's A&P.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone has a great week.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief