the 100% directionless thread

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Extract,Inglourios Bast*rds,Ponyo,and Gamer. So, ya they were all alright not good not bad. Blah for medic school in a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
YOU WENT TO SEE PONYO!?!?

AHAHAHHAHA.

Inglorious Basterds was VERY good.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
YOU WENT TO SEE PONYO!?!?

AHAHAHHAHA.

Inglorious Basterds was VERY good.

Dont judge me lol!! yes good movie, Bear Jew!!!!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I just had a 45 minute nose bleed followed by a huge clot-booger! Not the pretiest sight

You want to see something nasty..........

Here is what happens when you get a bloody nose under water inside your mask. One of my dive buddies got the during a weapon search underwater with the National Academy of Police Diving in Miami, F.L. He has two clots there, one is on the end of his nose, the other to the side.

IMG_2267.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yay... at work, doing nothing. Two techs on the floor, three nurses, and three patients. I'm thinking the techs are gonna get sent home soon (works for me, I have class tomorrow)

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
You want to see something nasty..........

Here is what happens when you get a bloody nose under water inside your mask. One of my dive buddies got the during a weapon search underwater with the National Academy of Police Diving in Miami, F.L. He has two clots there, one is on the end of his nose, the other to the side.

IMG_2267.jpg
Oh, the joys of a mask squeeze... oops... unless he was unlucky enough to get lightly bent and all he got was a bloody nose...

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
The last time I had a decent bloody nose, I had the wonderful drippage for about, oh, 45 min or so. Turns out that I'd developed a bit of a clot. How do I know? Simple. I felt it slide posteriorly when I looked up... THAT was an odd feeling....

Cory

Forum Captain
The last time I had a decent bloody nose, I had the wonderful drippage for about, oh, 45 min or so. Turns out that I'd developed a bit of a clot. How do I know? Simple. I felt it slide posteriorly when I looked up... THAT was an odd feeling....

It is an odd feeling, it freaked me out at first until I realized what it was.

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
Chuck Norris can gargle peanut butter.

I tried... I can't :sad:

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
Gummy worms are gooood :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I should be doing my lab homework... but Freelancer and this forum keep sucking me in

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I saw an AMLS at the local college.. it said "Open to public" so I emailed... got back an email saying it was only for the colleges medic students. Good job retards.

Cory

Forum Captain
How do people at firehouses feel about civilians stopping by just to see how they run? I always thought it was really akward, and people who do it are kinda weird, but I'm half tempted to go up there today...

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
How do people at firehouses feel about civilians stopping by just to see how they run? I always thought it was really akward, and people who do it are kinda weird, but I'm half tempted to go up there today...

At mine, we're glad to take ridealongs or just show someone around, but please call ahead and ask in advance. When a civilian randomly shows up, awkward and weird are the only ways to describe it. At worst, people will assume you're a walk-in medical call or new member. Or you might show up when everyone's training, out to lunch, or otherwise occupied.