the 100% directionless thread

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
It is illegal in Alaska to throw a frozen moose out of an airplane...

Learned that one the hard way...

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
It is illegal in Alaska to throw a frozen moose out of an airplane...

Learned that one the hard way...

It's actually illegal (federally) to throw anything out of an airplane in flight without prior authorization.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
It's actually illegal (federally) to throw anything out of an airplane in flight without prior authorization.

Unless it is an emergency (and you can prove such if needed), then you can do what ever you bloody want to (to help solve the emergency)!!!

(source: A pilot)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Unless it is an emergency (and you can prove such if needed), then you can do what ever you bloody want to (to help solve the emergency)!!!

(source: A pilot)

Well duh. But, I suspect throwing a frozen moose out of an airplane wouldn't exactly solve any sort of emergency.

flhtci01

Forum Captain
In Iowa it is illegal to possess rotten eggs.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I need a paint color that is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to paint over...

Black. Darker colors are harder to cover up. But depending on the paint used, it still might not be hard to cover up any color...

Textured paints are harder, too. The more texture, the better.

Cory

Forum Captain
I start drivers-ed today, isn't that cute? And then I start a hospital/medical explorer program next week, I'm excited.

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

Sasha

Forum Chief
ARRRRGH BOO KEVIN! BOO KEVIN! I wanted Michele to stay.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :[ Big Brother officially sucks now. Jordan doesn't win ANYTHING and I don't like Kevin or Natalee, they're both dirty liars. Darn you Jeff! Darn you!!

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :[ Big Brother officially sucks now. Jordan doesn't win ANYTHING and I don't like Kevin or Natalee, they're both dirty liars. Darn you Jeff! Darn you!!

JORDAN IS STILL IN THE GAME!? WOOOOHHOOOO!!!!

*chants*
GO JORDAN! GO JORDAN! GO JORDAN!

Sasha

Forum Chief
JORDAN IS STILL IN THE GAME!? WOOOOHHOOOO!!!!

*chants*
GO JORDAN! GO JORDAN! GO JORDAN!

Jordan is the weakest player, she only got as far as she did because of Jeff. I wanted Michele to win. Now because Kevin is an idiot, Natalee will win, unless Natalee takes out Kevin, which isn't likely because she knows everyone likes Jordan better.

Last edited by a moderator:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Jordan is the weakest player, she only got as far as she did because of Jeff. I wanted Michele to win. Now because Kevin is an idiot, Natalee will win, unless Natalee takes out Kevin, which isn't likely because she knows everyone likes Jordan better.

Don't count her out yet... she might surprise you.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Don't count her out yet... she might surprise you.

The last POV competition she didn't even get ONE block on the pole.

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
I get so distracted by this forum!!!!

It's 10:30pmish here and I've got class at 7am-1pm, work from 1:20pm-5:30pm, and more class from 6pm-10pm tomorrow and I haven't even opened my books for tonight yet!!!!!!!