the 100% directionless thread

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I just played an hour and a half of ultimate Frisbee. I'm not going to lie.. it was awesome.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Ultimate Frisbee. Brings back memories of highschool.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I just played an hour and a half of ultimate Frisbee. I'm not going to lie.. it was awesome.

Ya, but what they don't tell you is that while majoring in Ultimate Frisbee in college is cool... there really isn't much of a market for someone that can catch a Frisbee in their teath... Now I just have to convince my parents to pay for another 4 years of college... where I will major in the history of the bikini...

Sasha

Forum Chief
It's payday. Yaaaay money!

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
God judges are stupid...atleast the one my brother got.

Quick synopsis--- during the custody trial, my ex-sister-in-law said my family gets together every night and gets drunk for fun. She also fled the state and went to Tennessee for a week without telling anyone. She's a complete and udder PPD psycho.

She tried throwing their big screen tv on the ground, but failed miserbly and it fell on her foot... to which she blamed my brother for abuse (I saw the TV land on her foot). While throwing the tv, she also dropped and broke my Xbox 360... to which she denies.

She tells the judge she is unable to work more then 12 hours a week because she can't be away from their daughter.

Part of the papers from the court during the trial stipulate that she still has to pay bills towards the house and is not allowed to change any plans. What does she does? Refuses to pay the bills. She also took my brother off the insurance plan... to which my brother called and got put back on... to which she called to get him back off, to which he called to get back on...

So what does the female judge (who has a lengthy history of always siding with the mom) do? Full custody to her, with only visitation rights to my brother. My brother has to pay child support, and has to be moved out of the house by the 30th of the month. How the judge couldn't see through her lies is beyond me. My brother even took an ETG test which proved he doesn't get drunk every night.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh... What was I thinking? 0800 psych class on a Saturday?

Cory

Forum Captain
I just had a 45 minute nose bleed followed by a huge clot-booger! Not the pretiest sight

Sasha

Forum Chief
The Mist turned out to be an incredibly good movie.

Love how it doesn't focus on the BOO scary but more on the human aspect. Not everyone magically works together and things get nasty.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh my gosh! I go away for two and a half months and the thread still won't die!:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'm home, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.-_-

I'll try to get back into the swing later.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
This thread will NEVER die!

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
In Massachusetts, you can't drive around with a gorilla in the back of your car.

Kentucky has a law that states that you may not dye a duck blue and then sell it unless you have at least six more for sale at the same time.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
In Massachusetts, you can't drive around with a gorilla in the back of your car.

Kentucky has a law that states that you may not dye a duck blue and then sell it unless you have at least six more for sale at the same time.

It is illegal to walk across the Minnesota/Wisconsin border with a chicken on your head.

this forum, all to often, distracts me from studying

Yeah it has a tendency to do that.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh my gosh! I go away for two and a half months and the thread still won't die!:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'm home, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.-_-

I'll try to get back into the swing later.

It's back..... :unsure:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief

It is illegal to walk across the Minnesota/Wisconsin border with a chicken on your head.

In, I think it's Kentucky, it's illegal for a man to have relations, with his wife on Sunday.