the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
I am dining on Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream. With a broken spork :(

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Unrelated note, my peds and infant BP cuffs are still on backorder for my stand by job. That's alright, its not like I work with kids all day.

If it makes you feel any better we currently cant get Adult combo pads, Bi-carb, or Valium

But we did get 11 power cots this week, and a new truck last week, with 3 more new trucks on the way:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
If it makes you feel any better we currently cant get Adult combo pads, Bi-carb, or Valium

But we did get 11 power cots this week, and a new truck last week, with 3 more new trucks on the way:)

Are they still using the ol' vans there?

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Are they still using the ol' vans there?

We have 6 vans and 9 mods plus a bariatric and a peds mod. As far as I know the vans arent going anywhere. The next truck to be replaced is a van and its getting replaced with another van. Apparently all the new stuff is coming back gas instead of diesel as well.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh my word!!!!
come on rangers!! lets kick butt and win the championship!!!:cool:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm rooting for the Cardinals, but either way, this has been an exciting World Series and a great baseball season.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It has been a rather interesting game

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm rooting for the Cardinals, but either way, this has been an exciting World Series and a great baseball season.

The way things are going , it is going to be a toss up as to who will win. they are both good teams.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Game over! yay for the cardinals!!!!!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I wonder how it feels to throw the pitch that lost game 6 of the World Series for your team :p

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I wonder how it feels to throw the pitch that lost game 6 of the World Series for your team :p

The feeling would not be great

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I'm amazed by the type II hate at times. A van is not that cramped, rides better and is a hell of a lot more efficient than a medium duty.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm amazed by the type II hate at times. A van is not that cramped, rides better and is a hell of a lot more efficient than a medium duty.

But, they're not as pretty :(

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I love our little vanbulances. They are smaller so its alot easier to get thru traffic.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.

I'm a big guy. I appreciate the extra elbow room the Mod provides. And I like having the stretcher center mounted.

But I'm spoiled.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm a big guy. I appreciate the extra elbow room the Mod provides. And I like having the stretcher center mounted.

But I'm spoiled.

Really I pictured you as a bean pole. And 5'9.