the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Mmmmm, that sounds good. wish I lived closer, I would be at your door step in a minute.

Haha, I'm making extra :p Want some cranberry and Jameson as well? :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Lemon pepper chicken w/twice baked potatoes and wild rice tonight, it's gonna be delicious :p

Ribeye steaks marinated in zesty italian + some secretes, sourdough garlic bread and penne with alfredo sauce here.

I'm thinking an EMTLife cookoff...Youngins versus the Old Farts :p

Fast, I'm thinking we could win this.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Ribeye steaks marinated in zesty italian + some secretes, sourdough garlic bread and penne with alfredo sauce here.

I'm thinking an EMTLife cookoff...Youngins versus the Old Farts :p

Fast, I'm thinking we could win this.

Well, you certainly have a better spread than me tonight bud, but yeah, we got this ;)

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Well, you certainly have a better spread than me tonight bud, but yeah, we got this ;)

How about some nice sweet potato pie added to the competition?
I can make a mean pumpkin ginger soup.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, I'm making extra :p Want some cranberry and Jameson as well? :ph34r:
Hmmm, I think I would be too full from the tasty sounding meal to have room for that.^_^

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Hmmm, I think I would be too full from the tasty sounding meal to have room for that.^_^

I'm up for some sweet potato pie :)

Oh come on now, you can never be too full for good whiskey, unless of course you're underage :p

Anjel

Forum Angel

Oh come on now, you can never be too full for good whiskey, unless of course you're underage :p

Eww whiskey was my down fall saturday night. The thought makes me want to vomit.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Gotta love when a patients blood pressure is to high (203/109) to be transported to psych facilities. We luckily get to cancel off.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

I just turned 25, no worries there.
And the pic on my profile is current. in case you thought i was in teens;)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Eww whiskey was my down fall saturday night. The thought makes me want to vomit.

Haha, moderation Anjelica ;)

I'm so glad my company doesn't do psych transfers :p

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I just turned 25, no worries there.
And the pic on my profile is current. in case you thought i was in teens;)

Oh, I just wanted to add that as a disclaimer :p However, I feel like a jackass now...I always thought you were a guy :ph34r:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Oh, I just wanted to add that as a disclaimer :p However, I feel like a jackass now...I always thought you were a guy :ph34r:

:rofl::rofl:
I just about fell over laughing! you are not the only one that has thought that here. most everyone has assumed that I am a guy. Guess I shoud have chose a girly screen name.
I am not upset by any means. :cool:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I just about fell over laughing! you are not the only one that has thought that here. most everyone has assumed that I am a guy. Guess I shoud have chose a girly screen name.

I was one of those people lol

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

haha total win. Idk how I knew fox was a girl but i did. woohooo haha.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Maybe I should make a general anoucment.

Hear ye! hear ye! foxfire is a girl. please refer to the profile pic for confirmation.

there, that should do it. ^_^

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

You say that now, but the anger is going to eat away at you until you show up at my door one day with an axe...I've seen it happen :ph34r:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
haha total win. Idk how I knew fox was a girl but i did. woohooo haha.

We talked in the chatroom about guns/paintball / airsoft and stuff. and you thought I was a guy before that.:cool:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We talked in the chatroom about guns/paintball / airsoft and stuff. and you thought I was a guy before that.:cool:

Shhhhhhhhhh :ph34r:
:rofl:

I remember that conversation. I wanna go paintballing!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
You say that now, but the anger is going to eat away at you until you show up at my door one day with an axe...I've seen it happen :ph34r:

Nah, I am the forgiving type. besides, how could you have known? I never really left too many clues. You would have had to look up my profile.
Plus, you never ever threaten the cook. they could do bad things to your food. you always treat them good and say nice things to them.:)