the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Nah, I am the forgiving type. besides, how could you have known? I never really left too many clues. You would have had to look up my profile.
Plus, you never ever threaten the cook. they could do bad things to your food. you always treat them good and say nice things to them.:)

Haha, well that is true...however, I'm willing to make up for it with drinks, EMTLife bbq anyone?

I wanna go paintballing now :(

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Maybe I should make a general anoucment.

Hear ye! hear ye! foxfire is a girl. please refer to the profile pic for confirmation.

there, that should do it. ^_^

Went to your profile in tapatalk and saw this lol

4c5d31f7-188d-b80d.jpg

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Went to your profile in tapatalk and saw this lol

4c5d31f7-188d-b80d.jpg

Haha, it did that to me when I went to view mine and I was all like :unsure:, but then I was like :glare:, then I was all like :ph34r:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, it did that to me when I went to view mine and I was all like :unsure:, but then I was like :glare:, then I was all like :ph34r:

Then go to the regular web page. should work there.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha, well that is true...however, I'm willing to make up for it with drinks, EMTLife bbq anyone?

I wanna go paintballing now :(

How about a paintball war with a bbq to follow?

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Maybe I should make a general anoucment.

Hear ye! hear ye! foxfire is a girl. please refer to the profile pic for confirmation.

there, that should do it. ^_^

Perhaps your just a very feminine guy, that photo proves nothing.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Then go to the regular web page. should work there.

Eh, it just takes a couple seconds for it to change to regular on my phone lol.

Well, a paintball war w/a bbq to follow would be awesome...

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Eww whiskey was my down fall saturday night. The thought makes me want to vomit.

Jack... ugh... partied Friday, hungover until Saturday night. I'm never touching hard liquor again.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's official. Medic school has made me fat. 15 lbs fatter to be exact. Low 150s to 167lbs i gotta get myself back into the gym.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yea I'm definitely not a freshman haha. More like a 4th year 2nd semester sophomore haha

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Perhaps your just a very feminine guy, that photo proves nothing.

Good greifus!!! fast65, about that ax you mentioned earlier? might come into hand here.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I think I might have been able to defeat my ticket since how it was written violates CVC 40500!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

just kidding, ya know. I should have asked for a pair of glasses for medic417. Maybe his vision is slightly fuzzy.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
just kidding, ya know. I should have asked for a pair of glasses for medic417. Maybe his vision is slightly fuzzy.

Nevermind, I failed to see that you quoted him in your last post :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So, in my academy, there's 5 EMTs and 4 Paramedics. Mind you, we have upwards of 6-7 weeks just in the classroom.

Every single EMT has trauma sheers, some have Kelly forceps, and most have pen lights. The medics? Not a one has anything medical in their pockets... for class... away from calls and places where you'd use such instruments...

I nearly lol'd when I realized it this morning.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Who wants to finish my final neurology paper for me? :cool: