the 100% directionless thread

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I've used ESO at two places and it is far superior to my only comparison which is zoll. One my supervisors is a consultant for them which helps too.

I've heard good stuff about it. No idea why we didn't choose them.

I've used Zoll and it was just ok. We did have an issue of the servers losing reports during and after syncing.

A good friends significant other works for ESO. No idea what he does though.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Must be a slow day for GCTI, three of their rigs posted at the same strip mall next to APU and Citrus

Epi-do

I see dead people
I really like ESO. My last full-time job used it, and my current part-time job uses it. At my current full-time job we use EMScharts. It's ok, but I still like ESO better.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Remember everyone, it's not that you spent too much time in the sauna, but rather the sauna was too hot.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Some drunk *** tried to slug me today, good thing my natural paranoia was in force. Four-point restraints applied, spit mask, and a squad car waiting when the doc cleared him.

His punch never landed, and I didnt have to hit him. Leverage FTW.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Hosptial public announcer: "Rapid response team, 53XX" (5 South unit)

::10 second delay::

PA: "Code Blue, 5 South"

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Damn toobers driving on my bike route... :mad: Was really looking forward to riding the river, now gotta find a new route :(

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Annnnd not quite acclimated to the heat yet... Dehydration and bright lights that aren't there- not fun. Didn't realize it was 105 today :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
You picked the wrong time of day to ride.

I assume you're hydrated and better now?

I have a bad habit of doing that intentionally.... Lol. It makes it more challenging :D In the winter I like to go out when it's below freezing- same concept :p

Much better now. Downed 2 liters of water and electrolytes within an hour of finishing

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a bad habit of doing that intentionally.... Lol. It makes it more challenging :D In the winter I like to go out when it's below freezing- same concept :p

Much better now. Downed 2 liters of water and electrolytes within an hour of finishing

I'm guilty of the same with the weather.

Anjel

Forum Angel
So I'm working the tough mudder event this weekend. Doing the whole first aid thing.

We are meeting all the different workers tonight. And holy cow. It is a Ricky rescue paradise.

Everyone has reflective jackets, multi tools, axes, and light bars galore.

Should be interesting.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just saw a shirt that said

"EMT is a choice. Rescue diving is a calling."

Yuuuuuuppppp.