the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Nice Rig...can't imagine its easy to park though.:rofl:

Actually shorter than our F-350 Rescue, and about as wide.
DSC_4357.jpg

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I spent my night driving this around...
2012-06-30_19-37-37_496.jpg

Actually transported into the city with it a few times :)

Now that's one heck of a vehicle.
What's the inside look like?

armywifeemt

Forum Lieutenant
This weekend has been FUBAR. Agreed to work nights since they didn't have a partner for me on my reg shift. Coulda taken it easy riding as a third but going for brownie points to pad my app for FTO when a position opens up, which should be soon... so much for a boring job in privates... transferred a chemical burn to the eyes, a 13 yo who wanted to kill herself and her entire family (rather, the voices wanted her to), got flagged down during a post change for a 6mos pregnant woman having a rather violent seizure, then tranferred a 15 yo w/ multiple trauma resulting from an MVA to the childrens ER... all on a BLS truck. The psych was the only one we were really equipped to handle... the rest was just a matter of no ALS crew being available soon enough. WTH happened to my white cloud.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Now that's one heck of a vehicle.
What's the inside look like?

I'll get some when I go back not this coming week, but the next week :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sitting in the hospital with a patient. Why? Because the keys decided to fall out of my pocket into the floor of the ambulance before we locked it. Tried a coat hanger with no luck. Highway patrol tried with no luck and the fire department tried, also with no luck.

So now we are just waiting for the spare keys to be delivered.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Sitting in the hospital with a patient. Why? Because the keys decided to fall out of my pocket into the floor of the ambulance before we locked it. Tried a coat hanger with no luck. Highway patrol tried with no luck and the fire department tried, also with no luck.

So now we are just waiting for the spare keys to be delivered.

Smooth move. No external unlock button?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

medic417

The Truth Provider

Not everyone thinks that a few hundred extra dollars are worth it. :unsure:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Not everyone thinks that a few hundred extra dollars are worth it. :unsure:

Of course whats worse is when they show up with the extra keys and find all the windows open. :rofl:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Nope. Our ambus aren't that fancy. We have 3 sets of keys per ambulance. 1 stays in the ignition to keep the unit on. 1 set stays with a crew member at all times. And the last set is "hidden" on the ambulance.

Well our "hidden" set was hidden soo well we couldn't find it..

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Of course whats worse is when they show up with the extra keys and find all the windows open. :rofl:

Or the patient compartment doors are unlocked.^_^

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Sitting at the airport... Denver, then Baltimore :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Shouldn't have opened my big fat mouth about not having to write any charts yesterday and my partner having to do all of them.

Nothing but BLS all night long with a dash of ILS mixed in while my partner laughed at my karma all night long. Oh with a lot of running code and getting cancelled from one side of the city to the other, multiple times, that was fun too :rolleyes:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Not quite yet .. lol seeing a friend in PA