the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
My partner and I may have been challenged to a drag race by one of the sheriffs last night...we lost.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Slowly realizing the advantages of dating someone with a kid.

Like.. All you really have to do is be cool with the kid and you're long term material

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
Slowly realizing the advantages of dating someone with a kid.

Like.. All you really have to do is be cool with the kid and you're long term material

I have a friend who is in the middle of a nasty divorce because of that exact thing. The guy fell in love with her kid, not her. Then adopted the kid and is now fighting her for custody. Its a mess.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
As above, tread lightly. Kids were at least one factor into why I'm divorcing now.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
I hate pack and moving. It seems like the older you get the more stuff you accumulate and takes longer to get it done. :sad:

Epi-do

I see dead people
This is the world's longest shift! I really should have stayed home today. I feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck, and while I was down, the driver jumped out and ran a cheese grater over the back of my throat.

saskgirl

Forum Crew Member
This is the world's longest shift! I really should have stayed home today. I feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck, and while I was down, the driver jumped out and ran a cheese grater over the back of my throat.

Ugh that sounds awful!
Feel better soon!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I hate pack and moving. It seems like the older you get the more stuff you accumulate and takes longer to get it done. :sad:

Did you get that job down south?

And the city is burning again...doesn't sound like any structures are threatened at this point though.

It's gonna be a busy day I think...food and some coffee are in order.

8jimi8

CFRN
Sitting at the airport... Denver, then Baltimore :)

Charlotte airport. Phoenix then Tucson.

Text message from manager interviewing me tomorrow "I am glad that u r still considering us and I hope a tour of our facility will convince u!"

CVICU, heart and lung transplant unit. I'll be countin down the days after starting this job, until CRNA school.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Did you get that job down south?

And the city is burning again...doesn't sound like any structures are threatened at this point though.

It's gonna be a busy day I think...food and some coffee are in order.

No :sad: my lease is up. Yeah last I heard the fire was heading away from the houses.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
aefc1194-3462-5f1b.jpg

We buried our friend today. It was an honor to honor such a guy.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Charlotte airport. Phoenix then Tucson.

Text message from manager interviewing me tomorrow "I am glad that u r still considering us and I hope a tour of our facility will convince u!"

CVICU, heart and lung transplant unit. I'll be countin down the days after starting this job, until CRNA school.

For real? Come on, just about every phone has a keyboard or typing aid, texts like that just should not exist.

8jimi8

CFRN
For real? Come on, just about every phone has a keyboard or typing aid, texts like that just should not exist.

I can overlook text speak to appreciate the undertones of "the job is yours."

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
So a 30 minute barely enought time to get to the next gate layover has become a 2 hour and increasing layover.

there is a Sam Adams Brew Pub by our gate. I'm not minding the layover too much now.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
No :sad: my lease is up. Yeah last I heard the fire was heading away from the houses.

Ah bummer! I'm sorry!!

It's starting to get windier but it almost looks like its contained. I hope it's not a repeat of last year, the smoke is already going me a headache

Achilles

Forum Moron
Ran over my iPhone today with a 2500 lbs pipe puller. Screen is alright but the back was shattered and the case has a crack.
I hope otter box wont void the warranty! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I can overlook text speak to appreciate the undertones of "the job is yours."

True true, I do the same when my boss gifts me a shift via text.

8jimi8

CFRN
Saw a guy with a core temp of 110 degrees. This was taken after the cooling process had been started already!

Zombie says, "mmm dinner served hot!"