the 100% directionless thread

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Thank you all for the congrats, it really means a lot to me. Y'all kept me sane over the last year.

Very happy to hear the news! You worked real hard and through about fifteen major, major walls. That says a lot about the medic you are; you CAN perform while dealing with very human issues. Already, you have much to teach!

I'm also very proud to be part of this community which had room enough in it for you to share honestly and offered support in the ways you needed.

Many congrats!

8jimi8

CFRN
ER resident 0 :: 8jimi8 3

1 for the first night he was wrong and threw a tantrum
1 for the second night he was wrong
1 for the attending telling him he was wrong in front of me.

Actually the last one should count as 2

8jimi8 4

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
my hospice patient was ready to code......not like most. thus one was going any minute. my patients aren't supposed to do that

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
ER resident 0 :: 8jimi8 3

1 for the first night he was wrong and threw a tantrum
1 for the second night he was wrong
1 for the attending telling him he was wrong in front of me.

Actually the last one should count as 2

8jimi8 4

Jimi is back! Glad to see you posting again as well as telling off residents haha.

It's Friday! You know what that means? Rodeo tomorrow night, that's what it means! Bring on the Jack Daniel's tent!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Over the past 48 hours I've taken off and reinstalled the starter three times. Had the starter and battery tested. Both were just fine. Replaced the starter anyway (under warranty) and at the end of the night last night, it still wouldn't start.

Go out this morning and it starts right up.

Seriously?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Over the past 48 hours I've taken off and reinstalled the starter three times. Had the starter and battery tested. Both were just fine. Replaced the starter anyway (under warranty) and at the end of the night last night, it still wouldn't start.

Seriously?

Sounds like you have a fouled connection somewhere my friend. My Heep does that from time to time and I cleaned the posts and connectors for the battery and it fixed it. Could be a ground wire being loose too.

That's a pain in the ***! Electrical gremlins suck!

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I had my first really critcal patient this week....Trached on a vent with a bolt and Ventriculostomy. Q15 vitals and Neuro assessments. That Clincal went by fast.

bigbaldguy

Seriously?

Obviously it was just tired, don't you ever just get tired?

bigbaldguy

I had my first really critcal patient this week....Trached on a vent with a bolt and Ventriculostomy. Q15 vitals and Neuro assessments. That Clincal went by fast.

I'd love to hear about it from start to finish. Might I suggest you start a thread.

JPINFV

Gadfly
407453.jpg

I hate it when the lawn service thinks that 7am is a great time to start.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Just got a chance to shake the hand of a true American Hero - Air Force ParaRescue Candidate doing his medic ride time with Philly Fire.

Something different.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Guess who just did fifty yards of mulch!!
This guy did! (of course I had the help of my three employees (and my trusty skid steer))
8237ce36.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
Are from Michigan because I started at 6:00 today

so glad I live in the middle of nowhere. But I an marrying a landscaper. He is always up with the sun.

bigbaldguy

Guess who just did fifty yards of mulch!!
This guy did! (of course I had the help of my three employees (and my trusty skid steer))

That's a lot of mulch.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Written over 70,000 words of my second novel..on the down hill run now!:)

P.S. The first page is devoted to a rouge piece of rigging from a sailing ship, smacking into the side of a passenger's face!

Last edited by a moderator:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I got a landscaper at my new house :) he comes every other week.