bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Anjel

Forum Angel
Yay rob!

I am assuming he passed his scenario.

bigbaldguy

Hey Lifer's I'll be rolling out another EMTLIFE mini photo contest sometime tonight. If you haven't already done so please go to the "contest" forum and subscribe to that thread so you'll get the contest details as soon as I post em.

Good Luck.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Hey Lifer's I'll be rolling out another EMTLIFE mini photo contest sometime tonight. If you haven't already done so please go to the "contest" forum and subscribe to that thread so you'll get the contest details as soon as I post em.

Good Luck.

road-runner3.jpg

bigbaldguy

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You guys crack me up. Sorry I've been slow, busy keepin' the streets safe.

Passed the scenario, all I have left is nremt practicals and written. The big part though is I received a verbal offer for a FT medic gig at my current company starting in July provided I don't have any foul ups with the NREMT.

Can't wipe the :censored::censored::censored::censored: eating grin off my face :D

Thank you all for the congrats, it really means a lot to me. Y'all kept me sane over the last year.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Good work, señor!

JPINFV

Gadfly
If Sandusky did what he did because of "histrionic personality disorder," and he's almost guaranteed to get special hugs while in prison, does that make prison therapy?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I promise this is the last time I'll say this...at least on this topic.

I told you so :D

bigbaldguy

You guys crack me up. Sorry I've been slow, busy keepin' the streets safe.

Passed the scenario, all I have left is nremt practicals and written. The big part though is I received a verbal offer for a FT medic gig at my current company starting in July provided I don't have any foul ups with the NREMT.

Can't wipe the :censored::censored::censored::censored: eating grin off my face :D

Thank you all for the congrats, it really means a lot to me. Y'all kept me sane over the last year.

Dang and I already ordered the baby sized EMTLIFE.com onesie :/

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
Dang and I already ordered the baby sized EMTLIFE.com onesie :/

Can you trade it in for an adult sized one? :p

So apparently my expensive workforce printer/fax/scanner is a piece of junk. Anybody have a printer that they like and doesn't require you to replace 90 dollars worth of color ink every time the black ink gets low?

I'd go with Kodak. They have pretty cheap cartridges, mostly because they have a separate print head that doesn't get thrown out when the cartridge is done. Up here Canuck land a B&W cartridge is about $10, is it would probably only be $7-$8 down there.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Except that Kodak is in bankruptcy looking to sell off everything.