fdny emt civil service exam

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Friend of mine just got called today for the June 17th class. So I stand corrected, they are notifying people.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Friend of mine just got called today for the June 17th class. So I stand corrected, they are notifying people.

I'm totally freaking out cu I haven't gotten my call yet. Was he on the last list? Or the new list? I'm stressingggg

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm totally freaking out cu I haven't gotten my call yet. Was he on the last list? Or the new list? I'm stressingggg

No idea. Think he applied last September.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Any word?

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Any word?

Nope........ I'm 87 and last wednesday they were up to 53... I called my investigator last Friday and he told.me he's not allowed to tell me where they are at with the numbers that my folder is still "being reviewed" so at this point I am only assuming I will be in Septembers class being that this class starts next Monday

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Nope........ I'm 87 and last wednesday they were up to 53... I called my investigator last Friday and he told.me he's not allowed to tell me where they are at with the numbers that my folder is still "being reviewed" so at this point I am only assuming I will be in Septembers class being that this class starts next Monday

If you are in septembers I don't know when I will be lol. I won't be there till next year!

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Are you able to stay at the job?

lwhite2012

Forum Probie
Ok koo..one of my partners got his physical dates yesterday ..they are now in the 580s+..

I'm in the low 600s so I'm guessing another two weeks or so till I get my letter

ksquire222

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone. New to the site. My list number is in the mid 400's. I have my physical this Saturday. Good luck to anyone else that may be taking it.

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Speak of the Devil. I got my medical appointment in the mail today for the 25th of June.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
So? anyone get called?