fdny emt civil service exam

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
So physicals are at the end of every month basically? With a two week notice in advance?

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
This list they are giving the physical every two- three weeks depending on the amount of passes/fails

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
I wonder if this means that there are still spots for the June academy?

I passed mine but haven't heard when my investigation date is so I doubt. They also said at my physical date that they are fast tracking people from the medic list into the June class. I don't know if they have the same class though for both medics and EMT's or if it is separate.

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
I passed mine but haven't heard when my investigation date is so I doubt. They also said at my physical date that they are fast tracking people from the medic list into the June class. I don't know if they have the same class though for both medics and EMT's or if it is separate.

Possibly!!! I just took my medical on may 2nd. They told us the summer class starts June 17th however they need to fill their quota of 300 people who will be divided into 3 classes during the 10 week training period there's a 7a-3p, 3p-11p, and 3:30-11:30p

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Will do ! Thank you guys for your help!.... Did you bring your CPR cards as well? I know they aren't asking for it, but wasn't sure if I needed to bring it or not.