fdny emt civil service exam

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
I got my letter for my intake interview yesterday! My appointment is June 3rd. Wonder if there is any chance I could still make the June academy class?

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
My physical was April 27th I think

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
I got my letter for my intake interview yesterday! My appointment is June 3rd. Wonder if there is any chance I could still make the June academy class?

Your cutting it so so close now.. the academy for June starts on the 17th.... You still have to go through your psychological and your.medical.... I personally think they are setting you up for the Sept. Class now...

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Yeah, me too. I thought the June class started on the 24th.

Really? Where did you hear that? I was told the 17th when I went for my medical on may 2nd. Hmmmmm now you have me thinking maybe I shouldn't have put in my two weeks notice so soon lol

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
The investigator was telling people at our physical that the next academy class started on June 24th. She said should didn't know if any of us would be in it or not. Have you heard officially you will be in the class?

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
The investigator was telling people at our physical that the next academy class started on June 24th. She said should didn't know if any of us would be in it or not. Have you heard officially you will be in the class?

Holy macaroni... I guess it's all about the waiting game now...

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
We are all still waiting for "that call"

My coworker just texted me to let me know he just got his call. So whoever has gone for their medical and was cleared expect a call within this next week. Good luck to you all.

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Met my investigator this morning. Everything went well and he didn't request any additional documents so I am pleased. Hopefully he doesn't call me next week wanting 50 things lol. He said I should have my medical appointment this month. I will keep you all posted. Anybody else heard anything new?

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Met my investigator this morning. Everything went well and he didn't request any additional documents so I am pleased. Hopefully he doesn't call me next week wanting 50 things lol. He said I should have my medical appointment this month. I will keep you all posted. Anybody else heard anything new?

Glad everything went well!... I haven't heard anything yet for intake. I think it may still be a little early for me. My physical was only 2 weeks ago yesterday.