fdny emt civil service exam

lwhite2012

Forum Probie
Seems like they went a lot deeper for the first class off the last list. By the time the second class came around , people in the 600s range were in.

With that said different list ..different complexion unfortunately

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
If they stopped at 53 I bet it we won't be in the same class lol

Don't forget to factor in those who were disqualified and those who turned fdny down to stay within the hospital. They are taking the next 300 on.the list to start their physicals

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Don't forget to factor in those who were disqualified and those who turned fdny down to stay within the hospital. They are taking the next 300 on.the list to start their physicals

Didn't you say only 40 people passed in your physical group?.. there were definitely plenty of people who didn't pass mine as well from what i could tell

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Didn't you say only 40 people passed in your physical group?.. there were definitely plenty of people who didn't pass mine as well from what i could tell

Yes. They started with the first 300 people.. they had to finish the last list that's in this class and took only a few from.our list. They are calling now numbers 400-700 now. Few of my coworkers are going for their physicals and they are 400's, 500's and 600's there are only 150 people per class. They brig in like 300 so they give people the chance to pass the physical and depending on that amount is of they decide to brig more in to fill their quota for the next class in Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
September would be a dream come true... I still haven't heard for my intake yet though and it will be 1 month since my physical tomorrow. :/

lwhite2012

Forum Probie
Yes. They started with the first 300 people.. they had to finish the last list that's in this class and took only a few from.our list. They are calling now numbers 400-700 now. Few of my coworkers are going for their physicals and they are 400's, 500's and 600's there are only 150 people per class. They brig in like 300 so they give people the chance to pass the physical and depending on that amount is of they decide to brig more in to fill their quota for the next class in Sept.

Do you know how far up the 600s
they got to?

lwhite2012

Forum Probie
Remember all this info should b taken with a grain of salt. There is no guarantee how accurate it is. Don't get your hopes up too much based on this site

I'm aware. But...what I know for a fact is my partner in the 590s got his physical date last Monday. So 600s is not to far fetched

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
I'm aware. But...what I know for a fact is my partner in the 590s got his physical date last Monday. So 600s is not to far fetched

True but that is the best information you are probably gonna get. Other than Someone else saying they are 612 and got a letter. Anybody guessing or claiming they know what number they are at is probably an estimate at best.

steven9d3

Forum Crew Member
I have my physical on Sunday and have to get a replacement emt card from the state. Is it a big deal that I won't have it for my physical?