Wish Me Luck

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
So - After lots and lots of time and effort - I'll finally will test for NREMT-P on Tuesday morning.

Any last words of advice?

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
It is about flippin time! You'll do fine.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You'll do great man! Good luck!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Good luckB)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
2nd time through the class...........

You better pass or I'll hunt you down.

AZFF/EMT

Forum Lieutenant
stay calm, read the whole question, and read the answers all the way through. If you are not sure on a question break it down and rationalize out the answer. It was not that hard at all. I honestly felt more stress and felt I did worse on my basic exam!

Sasha

Forum Chief
If you are stuck on a question, ask yourself "What would Rid do?" and pick that answer.

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
If you are stuck on a question, ask yourself "What would Rid do?" and pick that answer.

You had me with some tears in my eyes from that one. I will remember that when I take the registry.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

My vote for post of the month!!!!

NJN

The Young One
What everybody else said X2. You can do it!!!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

pass