the 100% directionless thread

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I miss my family dearly and am very excited to see them the day after Christmas, it's been a long while and a part of me wishes that I could go visit them and not vice versa.

But first to survive the next 34 hours. Double time starts at midnight...

terrible one

Always wandering
Holidays are my favorite time to be single!
Don't have to buy any significant other or her family members gifts. I suck at buying the right presents

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Don't have to buy any significant other or her family members gifts. I suck at buying the right presents
Makes plans easy when it's just yourself to plan for. But I got too admit I wouldn't mind having someone to spend the holidays with.

terrible one

Always wandering
Ever since a buddy of mine died I haven't really enjoyed the holidays, so I chose to work them and let the family men go home.

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief

I hate being single more than anything ever and desire nothing greater than to be in a stable long term relationship. I am increasingly skeptical same will be realised. Compared to singledom, whatever other problems I have pale in comparison.

cruiseforever

Forum Asst. Chief
I hate being single more than anything ever and desire nothing greater than to be in a stable long term relationship. I am increasingly skeptical same will be realised. Compared to singledom, whatever other problems I have pale in comparison.

:(

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I hope all the single folks find someone to spend the next holiday with. There's nobody I'd rather be with than my family.

As much as its commercial and overblown, nothing beats seeing my 2 year old daughter's face light up when she sees what Santa brought.

Christmas is still magic when you see it through a kid's eyes.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Merry Christmas, EMTLifers! Hugs and handshakes all around.

Merry Christmas EMTLife! May those who are working today, and tonight have a safe and uneventful shift. [emoji603][emoji319]

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Merry Christmas!

I'm working, but we will be celebrating our Christmas tomorrow.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
My spoiler free review of Star Wars: The Force Awakens is thus: WHO WANTS TO COME BACK AND SEE IT WITH ME IN IMAX 3D?! BECAUSE THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!!!

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Oh man, V, that's tough.