the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
haha so that begs the follow up question, is it one of y'all on the other side of the camera taking the pic? :p
Neither haha. Everyone at my company is challenged mentally and is about as mature as a 5 year old.

Wasn't me, but I know Desertmedic carries a blowup doll similar to the one in the picture around with him.
Shhhhh!!!! I don't want everyone to know that!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Neither haha. Everyone at my company is challenged mentally and is about as mature as a 5 year old.

You have to be mentally challenged to work in the 120+ degree heat. You have to be even more challenged to live out here. Plus you're a big poopie pants for saying we're as mature as 5 year olds.

Shhhhh!!!! I don't want everyone to know that!

What's her name again? Candy?

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Another medical helicopter is down. This time in Az. Just a few miles away from me. The crash site has not, as of yet, been located.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Last edited by a moderator:

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
yeah I didn't see you posted the same article, I just found it, copied the link, and posted and then I saw both messages posted at about the same time

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Sweet sweet poetic justice graced my presence again. Some dude was tailgating me (I was doing 80 in a 70) so once I finished passing cars I moved from the #1 to the #2 lane. He goes flying past me and I look up ahead and there it is, the CHP ford explorer running radar. I passed him as he was pulling out onto the 10, he hauled *** and pulled the tailgating jackass over!

Oh and the icing on the cake, as I passed the tailgater he glanced over to me while I had this sh*t eating grin on my face waving at him.

12119152_10153242963713129_6510954756645169547_n.jpg

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I know right? The correct thing to do is drive even faster. If you don't like my driving then get off the sidewalk.

MS Medic

Forum Captain
Another medical helicopter is down. This time in Az. Just a few miles away from me. The crash site has not, as of yet, been located.
If I ever forget my time as an aircraft mechanic in the military teaching that it's a bad idea to fly, things like this reinforce the lesson.

MS Medic

Forum Captain
I realized after I sent that my last post that it was on the grim side of humor. I apologize to anyone who might have known them. Sometimes gallows humor becomes a defense mechanism. Known a couple to many coworkers who aren't around anymore.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Native Air 5... they're reporting one survivor... **** i hope its not a crew i knew

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
What's her name again? Candy?
That's not how you spell her na... Oh. Not her. o_O

Last night almost got interesting. Cancelled enroute by SO though, so nothing actually happened. image.jpeg

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
SUPERIOR, AZ - A search and rescue mission is underway for a medical helicopter that crashed 20 miles east of Apache Junction.

Department of Public Safety officials said they were notified of the crash around 8 p.m.

The Federal Aviation Administration confirms three people were on board the AS350 chopper when it went down.

Their conditions are unknown at this time.

Officials said the crash site is located in very rugged terrain. The Pinal County Sheriff's Office is assisting with the search.

Stay with ABC15 News, abc15.com and ABC15 Mobile for updates.

Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

SMH, two in one week, unreal.