the 100% directionless thread

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
You shouldn't be copying and pasting the whole articles on here. I was gonna say something on this thread, but then I decided not to. I got a warning for it here before. I think the rule is something like 2-3 paragraphs is OK to quote, but no more than that. I forget what the rule/law is on it, but maybe a CL can chime in. EMTCity got in trouble for it before and we don't wanna go through the same thing they did.

And how is one supposed to know that? I couldn't find site rules. If it's not permitted, then they will have to delete it. I don't possess the capability to do so. I guess I'm still too new here to know the rules. I will make sure I don't repeat that "technique" in the future.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
And how is one supposed to know that? I couldn't find site rules. If it's not permitted, then they will have to delete it. I don't possess the capability to do so. I guess I'm still too new here to know the rules. I will make sure I don't repeat that "technique" in the future.

http://emtlife.com/rules - Fair Use Prinicple

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Two flights of beer... followed by 2 9% beers... I'm craving pixxa now

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Happiness is finishing my BS-Education, enrolling in my local college for a bachelor's in health care management, paying my wife's first semester tuition and then remembering that I did my complete paramedic refresher last year, thus removing the need to drop $400 on a refresher course this year.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
If only more people in this country agreed with this line of thinking:
12360139_1114411825259157_7448766235438215950_n.jpg

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I showed up at the airport over two hours early anticipating being able to use an airport lounge and open bar before finding this airport doesn't even have one any more. That should teach me!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I showed up at the airport over two hours early anticipating being able to use an airport lounge and open bar before finding this airport doesn't even have one any more. That should teach me!

An airport with no bar? Blasphemy!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
There is a Go Fund Me account for the medic that survived the crash in Az. It will be a long time before he will be able to go back to work. Message me if you want details.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
You shouldn't be copying and pasting the whole articles on here. I was gonna say something on this thread, but then I decided not to. I got a warning for it here before. I think the rule is something like 2-3 paragraphs is OK to quote, but no more than that. I forget what the rule/law is on it, but maybe a CL can chime in. EMTCity got in trouble for it before and we don't wanna go through the same thing they did.

Yeah, we definitely don't want that. That was a very bad day for all of us.

They (the source) even posted this:
Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
:p

No worries, I'm going to go back and make some edits. :)

Thanks @exodus !

There's a link to our rules in the footer (bottom) of the website.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Yeah, we definitely don't want that. That was a very bad day for all of us.

They (the source) even posted this:

:p

No worries, I'm going to go back and make some edits. :)

Thanks @exodus !

There's a link to our rules in the footer (bottom) of the website.

It's already been straightened out. I've definitely got it now and promise never to do it again.