the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
It was a 911 call from a cell phone. The guy calling 911 was too flustered to remember his address. So they had to trace his phone.

Sounds like the call was Charlie Foxtrot

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Keep it up.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
First night since last Sunday I have not been on the booze. Thought I would chime in.
Sounds about like me. But I'm working so that's my excuse. I have a growler and a few mixed six packs waiting for me at home

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Buncha` alcoholics .... :p

... Where's my beer?!

CALEMT

1000 am its time to pop that top...

CALEMT

I used to pop that top at 07:00 upon getting home from the night shift.

You sir are a hero for rednecks everywhere haha. I can honestly say that I've done that too.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
When I worked night shift we used to all get off and go get breakfast from a bar by the college that did 24hr a day breakfast.

And get ****ty. Bartender use to tell us he could always tell who's Friday it was by who was the drunkest.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Man I am trying to get everything together to get into a paramedic program up in northern cal if I can't I'll either have to wait for next year or find a different program!

I hope this one works out bc I have a job interview with a company that is only a hour away from it. So fingers crossed I get the job and in the medic program.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Looks like I'm stuck in Boise airport for a while. Mechanical problems on the plane. I don't mind. I feel much safer in here. ;)

Last edited:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I am at work and I don't know how I got here. Last night's flight got cancelled so I crashed with the sis in Boston. New flight had me waking up at three and by god I was not going to burn a whole 24 hours of shift when I could be at work by 1300.

I am currently laying in my bed regretting this decision. I recently looked in a mirror and scared myself. I also just cried a bit while watching a movie. So there's that.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
8 years in the Army including the first 5 on Active Duty w/ 3 combat tours, never once ripped my pants, today as I was climbing over the tailgate and out the bed of my HMMWV, of all the stupid ways to do so, well, let's just say it was a good thing I was wearing underpants today lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
who here is still sad Firefly only had one season?
Might have been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one.

CALEMT

8 years in the Army including the first 5 on Active Duty w/ 3 combat tours, never once ripped my pants, today as I was climbing over the tailgate and out the bed of my HMMWV, of all the stupid ways to do so, well, let's just say it was a good thing I was wearing underpants today lol

You mean to tell me the commando doesn't roll commando? ;)

In other news Big Bear done broke my mountain bike...