the 100% directionless thread

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I was going to spend the day playing WoW at work.... But noooooo, my gf wants to play at home. I need to get her a new account.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So I assume you don't do quests while at work.
I got a feeling I'm missing the joke here lol.

But currently, I'm leveling up a new character, so I'm tanking all the dungeons :p Currently level 56, was hoping to hit 90 today

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I was going to spend the day playing WoW at work.... But noooooo, my gf wants to play at home. I need to get her a new account.

So that's what you guys do in the cove...

On a side note. 12 1/2 hours of driving later I'm finally in Wyoming. Get to my destination tomorrow and get to help my sister move into the sorority house.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I got a feeling I'm missing the joke here lol.

But currently, I'm leveling up a new character, so I'm tanking all the dungeons :p Currently level 56, was hoping to hit 90 today

My best friend is on WoW and can't have any interruptions when she's on a quest. Lol. She teams up with other people. Would be hard to do that at work.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I did that once when I worked for AMR in ABQ, cause my flight from DFW to aBQ was delayed... I got to sleep for nine hours after getting to work so it wasn't too bad lol. If we had been busy it would have sucked
We did not stop running until 0300. Last call was a 40 mile transfer too.

Today we have also been getting destroyed. But I'm rested, we've got a half decent trainee, and an 18 year old sung us all sorts of inappropriate songs after receiving Ketamine so yea, I'm diggin it.

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
its funny how being on vacation makes you somehow think EMS will be different when you get back. Then you get back...

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Ok. I know this might be kind of gross (then again it's not like we all don't know gross), but I have been hearing a lot about the product "Poo Pourri". I saw some at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Well, I decided to try it. You spray three times onto the water in the toilet before you go. I'm here to testify that this stuff is amazing. I think every station should have a bottle or two. I was really skeptical when I tried it, but it's like a miracle spray. Just sayin'. :p:D

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Met an old school member of the forum finally. Fun times. Few more members in my new area I want to meet up with soon too.

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
graph.jpg

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Not quite sure were I fit in the circle?