the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
That late call literally made me stop and think, "I'm about to be the one running this show in a week and a half..."

Holy crap. Talk about making me wonder if I'm truly ready for this.

If you're going to get a true "save" that's going to be it, we will see when I go back to work tonight how it turned out.

Massive anteriolateral MI with runs of VT, A&Ox4 -> "I'm dizzy" -> grand mal seizure -> VF, defib -> talking, amio drip -> VF, defib -> talking -> VT without pulses, defib -> talking -> VF, defib -> talking -> VF, defib -> talking -> VF, defib -> talking -> hospital defibbed 2 more times, RSI -> cath lab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
That late call literally made me stop and think, "I'm about to be the one running this show in a week and a half..."

If you're going to get a true "save" that's going to be it, we will see when I go back to work tonight how it turned out.

Massive anteriolateral MI with runs of VT, A&Ox4 -> "I'm dizzy" -> grand mal seizure -> VF, defib -> talking, amio drip -> VF, defib -> talking -> VT without pulses, defib -> talking -> VF, defib -> talking -> VF, defib -> talking -> VF, defib -> talking -> hospital defibbed 2 more times, RSI -> cath lab.

Holy hell!

Wow.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Grrrr I hate Peds!!!!! Just totally bombed my test.

I am also starting to freak out a little bit, Graduate Nurse applications are Due on September 1st. I need to update and buff up my resume.

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant

Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored: show, Batman!

That's crazy! Well done.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

That's why you're in my phone as "Rob *** Super Medic Extraordinaire"

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
RIP Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson). I hope you're movin' on up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L09qnRfZY-k[/youtube]

Achilles

Forum Moron
I keep getting PM's from someone and I keep thinking its s warning from a moderator. :ph34r:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Anyone know how much ACLS initial certification usually costs? Only place around here is $350, does that sound right? I wish I could just do it through my hospital but they only do it a few times a year and none are anytime soon

Anjel

Forum Angel
you-just-lost-the-game-rick-roll-give-you-up-opposite-words-27bd7896-sz500x351-animate.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
Anyone know how much ACLS initial certification usually costs? Only place around here is $350, does that sound right? I wish I could just do it through my hospital but they only do it a few times a year and none are anytime soon

Cheapest around here is 230 for a new provider. 175 for recert.

Mine is included in the cost of my medic program thankfully.

Anjel

Forum Angel

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yeah. Mine was included in medic school. Try all of the local hospitals. Somebody's always having that class.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Damn. I'm one of the 79%. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Sorry no it's included in our medic class.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston