the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
24 hour shifts suck... that is all...

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
So, just got a call for my first paramedic interview. I'm a bit nervous, but definitely excited.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
A little kid at the hospital kept following me around and when I said Hi, he asked "Are you Tim Tebow?" I guess I'll take that as a compliment? :rolleyes:

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Anyone ever built a stand for there Projector Screen. Finally got around to building my Home Theater and went with a 106" Elite Fixed Screen and HD23 projector. Just don't want it permanently up as it blocks to much sunlight from a large window. And didn't want a roll-up screen that is going to wrinkle and have waves. So I'm thinking home made screen stand for when in use. Who here is a handyman contractor type on the side

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
So, just got a call for my first paramedic interview. I'm a bit nervous, but definitely excited.

Cool! Congrats. Don't show up drunk i hear that's a deal breaker everywhere except a few places in Alaska.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
Cool! Congrats. Don't show up drunk i hear that's a deal breaker everywhere except a few places in Alaska.

Well they scheduled me for friday, and now they've called back and said they were having scheduling issues, and that they would call me in a couple of weeks to schedule my interview. Blah

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Well they scheduled me for friday, and now they've called back and said they were having scheduling issues, and that they would call me in a couple of weeks to schedule my interview. Blah

Blah indeed. Bummer.

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
you-just-lost-the-game-rick-roll-give-you-up-opposite-words-27bd7896-sz500x351-animate.jpg

:glare:

I lol'd though.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Go to bed at 10am for a 2 hour nap and wake up at 4pm... I hate post call days. :-(

JPINFV

Gadfly
Do you want to set the electric gomer bed to ortho height or neuro height?

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief