Achilles

Forum Moron
I am married! Lol

And posting during the reception lol

Congratulations
CongratSmiley2DLMG2.gif

JPINFV

Gadfly
Got to assist with a paracentesis today... sweet!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Anjel

Forum Angel
6b2dc0cf-a5db-a5b5.jpg

Best day of my life.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
First day back at work today. Back held up fine despite post ski crash/lumbar fractures. Today my truck had a combined crew age of 41, with 10 months combined experience working at the company. Today was all the first day I was cut loose to drive with a non-driving a partner, hello 10 hours of winging it.

bigbaldguy

6b2dc0cf-a5db-a5b5.jpg

Best day of my life.

Ahh you're so beautiful :) oh and you look great too Anjel ;)

You did explain to your husband that should he fail to treat you as anything other than the wonderful person you are he'll have 17000+ EMTLIFE members who might suddenly forget how to read a map should he fall down a flight of stairs or choke on a hot dog, that sort of thing right?

Nah I'm just kidding Anjels new hubby.....or am I?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's going to be 115 degrees in my response area on Sunday and Monday. I'm hoping we don't have an MCI or Traffic collision with cut and rescue.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ahh you're so beautiful :) oh and you look great too Anjel ;)

You did explain to your husband that should he fail to treat you as anything other than the wonderful person you are he'll have 17000+ EMTLIFE members who might suddenly forget how to read a map should he fall down a flight of stairs or choke on a hot dog, that sort of thing right?

Nah I'm just kidding Anjels new hubby.....or am I?

You aren't kidding. :D

bigbaldguy

First day back at work today. Back held up fine despite post ski crash/lumbar fractures. Today my truck had a combined crew age of 41, with 10 months combined experience working at the company. Today was all the first day I was cut loose to drive with a non-driving a partner, hello 10 hours of winging it.

Nice! How old are you? I was thinking older than you are apparently.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Congratulations Anjel on your big day! I'm a little late, sorry! Happy honeymooning!!!

In other news, reason why you never talk to your partner about something you've never seen...

Me: So I've never actually seen a STEMI in the field.
Partner: Are you serious? You've had how many pediatric arrests, bleeds and pulsatile VT and you've never seen a STEMI? Really?
Dispatch: Medic 20 respond priority one to xxx for chest pain.
Partner: You're an :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, guaranteed STEMI, thanks.

12-lead = Inferior MI with reciprocal changes in lateral leads, Junctional rhythm at ~ 30 beats per minute with an unobtainable BP. Still A&O with a GCS of 15 amazingly... picture of the 12-lead for all of your viewing pleasure to come tomorrow.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Congratulations Anjel on your big day! I'm a little late, sorry! Happy honeymooning!!!

In other news, reason why you never talk to your partner about something you've never seen...

Me: So I've never actually seen a STEMI in the field.
Partner: Are you serious? You've had how many pediatric arrests, bleeds and pulsatile VT and you've never seen a STEMI? Really?
Dispatch: Medic 20 respond priority one to xxx for chest pain.
Partner: You're an :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:, guaranteed STEMI, thanks.

12-lead = Inferior MI with reciprocal changes in lateral leads, Junctional rhythm at ~ 30 beats per minute with an unobtainable BP. Still A&O with a GCS of 15 amazingly... picture of the 12-lead for all of your viewing pleasure to come tomorrow.

Inferior MIs are the best, you get to see all kinds of funky bradyarrhythmias and Av blocks

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Am I the only one that feels as if I lose brain cells while trying to read a JEMS article...