the 100% directionless thread

TbArbie

Forum Crew Member
got this in an email and thought id share it for some laughs:rofl:

If Chuck Norris was a Paramedic

If you have never heard of Chuck Norris, then you have been living under a rock with no daytime cable. From the “Delta Force” to “Walker Texas Ranger”, he has shown the world that he is one certified badass. Now today we are going to talk about what happens when you take Chuck Norris from the role of kicking *** to saving lives. So now the big question……

What kind of Paramedic would Chuck Norris be?

Shifts

Chuck Norris doesn’t work shifts. He tells people when they are allowed to have emergencies. This is done around his busy schedule. At no time will he be tied down to scheduled hours.

Scene Safety

We all know the “Texas Ranger” doesn’t need to cleared to a scene. As a matter of fact, he prefers to live life on the edge. The more dangerous the scene, the better. My guess is law enforcement wouldn’t be dispatched to any of his calls.

Response

Chuck Norris doesn’t respond to calls. The calls respond to him. When he gives the OK to have an emergency, patients will make their way to his location. He can’t be bothered with driving and trying to find peoples homes.

Vehicle

Chuck Norris doesn’t need a vehicle to respond in, as he doesn’t respond. Patient’s seeking his services must provide their own form of transportation.

Partner

Come on now…..we all know Chuck Norris works alone!

Equipment

Chuck Norris doesn’t need medical gear, tools or medications. Disease processes quiver at the very sight of Chuck Norris and have no choice but to immediately comply to his demands. Patients suffering from trauma usually got their injuries as a result of a Chuck Norris beating. There isn’t much treatment that can be done to improve their condition anyway.

You can’t end a post about Chuck Norris without including some old Chuck Norris facts…..

Here are some healt/medical related Chuck Norris facts that I found for your reading pleasure!

The leading causes of death in the United States are

1. Heart disease
2. Chuck Norris
3. Cancer

TNT was originally developed by Chuck Norris to cure indigestion

Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn’t foolish enough to attack him.

Chuck Norris doesn’t get frost bite. Chuck Norris bites frost.

Chuck Norris’ tears can cure cancer. The only problem is, Chuck Norris doesn’t cry.

As always, feel free to post any more Chuck Norris facts. Enjoy!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Chuck Norris is a short ex-USAF hispanic guy?
Speaking about ex-USAF, that puts him on the same bench as Sinbad and George Carlin.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Nothing better than tell off an idiot who is left scratching his head, not really sure how to take your back handed, respectful but laced with disdain, "is he really on board with my ideas" comments.

Wait for it... wait for it... what for it...

Hours latter....

"Oh, crap, you were right. Help me."

R99

Forum Lieutenant
mommath.jpg

Hmmm, does anybody else see a connection here?

Niccigsu

Forum Crew Member
Have you guys heard about the theory/experiment that has proven E=MC^2 to be worng? The world as we know it is coming to an end :rofl: poor Einstein

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Is that from xkcd?

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Good job connecting the dots. And, I do hope your mom will be okay.

Lol she'll be fine I an sure, it's a shame she had to fake a seizure tho .... and its mum with a u here and most other places who talk satanic I mean metric, dno aboot canada eh

Also I am now oficially psychic, it's raining and blowing a gale here

Me: I bet the next job will be a 29 (vehicle accident)
Sam: probably

Next minute, Ambulance calls ... code 29

Right so it's 230am I am going to sleep, nobody has anything that can't wait until 601am mmmk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Oh my gosh. Shoot me know. 13 calls and 1 AMA in 10 hours. Only 2 more hours to go :blink:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
16 hour shift on friday the 13th...with a third rider...I have a feeling today could be interesting :ph34r:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Oh my gosh. Shoot me know. 13 calls and 1 AMA in 10 hours. Only 2 more hours to go :blink:

KATHUNK! dammit, hang on one sec while I reload this thing.