medic417

The Truth Provider
Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I found the video of bigbaldguy at work

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f22_1326343194

Lol yeah that's so not me.

That guys really funny the first flight you work with him, then he's kind of funny the next flight, then 5 flights later you're forcing a smile, and by the end of three days with 6 flights a day you look like the flight attendant sitting in the middle of the airplane in this video with her fingers in her ears.
I gotta say though the customers love him and that's all that really matters.

P.S. And just FYI I'm actually not white believe it or not :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Here ya go Anjel...

405b7fc9-5f84-2116.jpg

I helped deliver a baby yesterday that had that same hairdo..........looked about the same age too come to think of it.

bigbaldguy

Listening to my partner discuss the vollitics around her VFD makes me realize there's a decent chance I'll never be involved in that again.

I went to orientations at two VFD outfits when I was looking to start volunteering and they both basically ran me off with that vollitics crap in the first meeting.

bigbaldguy

Just finished watching an episode of cops. A guy got assaulted. Police get on scene and they are in nice uniforms. Then Fire gets on scene and they are also in nice uniforms. Then the ambulance gets there and well they are in wrinkled untucked pollos.

Make me glad that we have to wear uniforms. To me it looks more professional.

This reminds me of a phrase I once heard that says something along the lines of "No combat ready unit has ever passed formal inspection".

bigbaldguy

Meh, who cares. He's 71, so he'll just regenerate soon enough anyways. Besides, where's Dr. Jones when you need her anyways?

:rofl:

bigbaldguy

And just to make it an even half dozen in a row.

Anjel

Forum Angel

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Fat girl, postictal. Wedged between the toilet and the wall.

Now my back hurts.

FML.

It's always the toilet and something, eh?

Anjel

Forum Angel
This helped so much.

converting_to_metric.png

bigbaldguy

Lies.... I have seen pictures.

Nope I'm serious, I'm less than 50 percent Caucasian. I'm a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Nope I'm serious, I'm less than 50 percent Caucasian. I'm a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Well I am part Indian, but still white as a ghost lol

bigbaldguy

JPINFV

Gadfly
This helped so much.

...but the Serenity crew had between 6 and 9 people depending on how you count Shepard Book, Inara, and River. Simon at one point was specifically mentioned to be a member of the crew by Mal at the end of Ariel. River was used in a heist at the beginning of of the movie Serenity, which would make her a crew member depending on the point of time in the Firefly cannon that the picture took place.

The picture accompanying the "human tower of Serenity crew" only has 4 people.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I helped deliver a baby yesterday that had that same hairdo..........looked about the same age too come to think of it.

Hahahaha, ok now that was funny