the 100% directionless thread

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I got to transport a pair of shoes and a hat to the hospital today. No patient just his shoes and hat.

He was in a car accident 20 mins earlier and our medic crew who responded to him accidentally let his shoes and hat on scene.

What's the charge for that?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What's the charge for that?

Haha. No charge for that. We only charge if our unit transports a patient. I've literally transported 3 people and luggage from a hospital to an airport for a medical international flight because the unit their family member was in was too crowded to fit them in.

At that point I am literally a Taxi.

Anjel

Forum Angel

R99

Forum Lieutenant
img332h.jpg

Wtf is a nerf?

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Did I miss something? lol

nooooooo :eek::eek::eek:
I'm shocked. Why do you think such a thing?
We have just recently posted in the chat. He had explained to me a few words from the language used in your country. That was very helpful for me.
Some words I do not find here in typical textbook.

Nervegas

Forum Lieutenant
Haha. No charge for that. We only charge if our unit transports a patient. I've literally transported 3 people and luggage from a hospital to an airport for a medical international flight because the unit their family member was in was too crowded to fit them in.

At that point I am literally a Taxi.

More so than usual eh?

and Kobe Beef Fajitas and Beer (Sam Adams Winter Lager), seriously, delicious.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Working on the el bloggo. Can't figure out how to make my posts background transparent. Damn HTML lol

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
It's such an odd transition going from working all trauma all weekend to playing BLS taxi during the week.

EDIT: Not that I don't like working IFT, it just amazes me how little actual intelligence is needed for IFT here in San Diego

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
So the ops guy (non-EMT) at my PT IFT gig decided he was going to give me crap (legitimate I'm going to write you up crap) for opening a drug box for training purposes when I'm not an FTO.... Yeah... I may have gone overboard blowing up on him :unsure: No write up though :D He ended up seeing it my way :p

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It's such an odd transition going from working all trauma all weekend to playing BLS taxi during the week.

EDIT: Not that I don't like working IFT, it just amazes me how little actual intelligence is needed for IFT here in San Diego

Not just San Diego. It's the same way here.

A year ago I paid my college $300+ for a 16-18 week long EMT class. And now that same college has paid me back $300+. I guess my EMT class really did "pay for itself.

And I still can't get used to the fact that a community college is paying me, a 19 year old, to teach.

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
I graduate in August. My son graduates the following May. I think I'll move to Texas in June and not tell him where I went. I'm running away in June 2013! Lol.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I graduate in August. My son graduates the following May. I think I'll move to Texas in June and not tell him where I went. I'm running away in June 2013! Lol.

But the world ends in December 2012....

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
Dang! I'm always late for everything! Should have ran last year. Oh who am I kidding? He would just get hungry and hunt me down to fry him some chicken and tell me what a hateful old bird I am.....