the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
off work at 0330. School starts at 0900. It's gonna be a longggggg day.

Know the feeling. Two hours of sleep and Regional Advisory Council meeting today.

Looking for coffee...

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
Crap! My son has flu symptoms and my flu shot hasn't had time to take full effect. Procrastination may just bite me in the butt one more time. Will I ever learn?

R99

Forum Lieutenant
"There are some things only the people who do them understand"
- Movie poster, "War is Hell", Texas Theatre: November 22, 1963

2am , and I'm still awake while my flatmate hasnt been seen in 2 says hmmmm

Anjel

Forum Angel
Off to class. Should be interesting.

My back hurts so bad, and its even worse to sit down.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Off to class. Should be interesting.

My back hurts so bad, and its even worse to sit down.
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
Class tonight is all OBGYN. Sometimes its fun being the only female in class. Oh wait... That didn't sound so good. Just meant the guys might have a lot more studying to do than I will.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Class tonight is all OBGYN. Sometimes its fun being the only female in class. Oh wait... That didn't sound so good. Just meant the guys might have a lot more studying to do than I will.

Female students seem to fail more often on this subject. Not sure if they assumed because they have the equipment they automatically know all about it or if the subject just is more interesting for the guys so they study harder?

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
I'm studying pretty hard on it, for the reason you just stated. I would feel rather foolish to flunk this particular unit.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Fever, chills and the powerful need to sleep. But sleeping won't get my crap done today.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Fever, chills and the powerful need to sleep. But sleeping won't get my crap done today.

Get well soon. We need a flower smiley.

jgaddis82

Forum Crew Member
???

This may sound stupid, but here goes... Why chest compressions on a newborn with HR-60?
My thought is that since it is half the normal rate, baby's heart needs help.
Also, is there anything else we can do for little one? Is shocking newborns out of the question? Thanks for any input. Hope you guys don't bite me too hard for this one.

ARose

Forum Lieutenant
Presented without comment.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326208596.800048.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326208596.800048.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 204

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
This may sound stupid, but here goes... Why chest compressions on a newborn with HR-60?
My thought is that since it is half the normal rate, baby's heart needs help.
Also, is there anything else we can do for little one? Is shocking newborns out of the question? Thanks for any input. Hope you guys don't bite me too hard for this one.

Look for the neonate resuscitation triangle. I'm most cases newborns need a little stimulation and BVM assistance to get the heart rate up. It would be rare to find one in VF (which is why you would shock).

0.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel

medic417

The Truth Provider
You can kiss my ***.

I messed up my sciatic nerve and can barely move.

No ma'am not into that. :eek:

I hope you feel better, might want to try a chiropractor or acupuncture. We really need a flower smiley so we can send it with the get well wishes.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
In 2 hours is a team meeting in my organization. Then we get our new assignments on Event shift"s for the next week's from our Team Leader.
And we discuss things from recent weeks. Then we train ALS, BLS and everything to do with our work has so. After that it is Time for EMS diet at McD. :p^_^

See you later guys and gals. :)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Oh OB/Gyn...

Make sure to study up on the Whiff Test.

Anjel

Forum Angel