the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
I am surprised I didnt get an infraction from my last post in the intubation thread. thanks moderators. I tried to restrain myself but he crossed so many lines.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
anyone down for a chat sesh?

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
You've had a rough year :( not sure about the juice fast thing but reducing your risk factors is always a good idea.

I keep waiting for 2011 to be over.

He's out of the or, got 3 got shiny new heart vessels, and is bleeding quite a bit (they had given him Plavix at the community hospital before he was transferred to the university hospital).

Long night of watching chest tubes.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Blessings and prayers

abckidsmom

It's a day at a time sometimes. Sometimes one minute. But time passes and healing happens. Your dad's lucky to have you as much as you are lucky to have him.

The book's not closed.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
asckidsmom I hope everything turns out ok :(

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
It took my 13 hours to get seven successful IV starts today...I am zonked after being on my feet that long. Oh well, it was nice to spend some time in the ER again.

Niccigsu

Forum Crew Member
OMG! I kicked butt on my medical emergencies final (94 go me) Next is trauma emergencies and then off to national registry in April, and then again in August. AEMT here I come! :p

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Holy cow! 6 transports, one crash card, and a disregard in 5 hours. I'm wiped out. :wacko:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I was so bored on my night off that I tagged along on a 3 hour transfer with the crew I was having dinner with...pathetic much?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
I was so bored on my night off that I tagged along on a 3 hour transfer with the crew I was having dinner with...pathetic much?

No of course not honey....you're special *pats head*

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

You sir officially have no life. That's ok though, I don't either. 7 days a week in either a Paramedic Student or an Intermediate uniform has become my life for the next couple of weeks and possibly the next 6 months.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'm working the start of my regular tour today, after 3 days of OT shifts... I close on my new house this afternoon... I have to move over the next 2 weeks... And I'm wiped out.

I think I need a vacation.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

You're too young to be that bored.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Me: Ive got the magic touch.

Partner: well i had the magic touch a few minutes ago with the crank.

Me: We are full of magical touches today.

Both of us: .....No

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It is rather sad how little I have to do...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Its soo weird to think that on this date last year I was graduating the EMT program. So weird to see how far I have come in a year. So weird to be sitting on the stage as an instructor and not a student.

Last year I was looking up on the stage and thanking the instructors for how much they taught me. Now I'm going to be having students do that to me. There are only 2 students in the class younger then me. It's an unreal feeling when you have people decades older then you thanking you for what you taught them :unsure:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
So tired; need sleep.