the 100% directionless thread

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
In ALL my years in EMS, the ONLY breed of dog that attacked me on calls -- and it was much more than once -- was the Chi-hua-hua!

I was once told that they were originally rats bred with terriers to make hairless taco meat.

The only police action shooting I actually witnessed was a .40 S&W to a Chihuahua that had bitten one of the deputies on scene.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The only police action shooting I actually witnessed was a .40 S&W to a Chihuahua that had bitten one of the deputies on scene.

Was there anything left of the chihuahua?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Was there anything left of the chihuahua?
Yeah, we pissed off the ED by calling it in as a trauma alert. I figured it was the closest thing to a pediatric trauma our student was likely to see.

Anjel

Forum Angel
My grandma kicked me oit of her kitchen after attempting to make christmas cookies :-(

b8e6b9f0-9cb5-959a.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
Poor sebastian.

He never had a chance.

b8e6b9f0-9e6c-b8ad.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
There was a trauma....

Cspine!

b8e6b9f0-a4e7-16f0.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief
You are too effing adorable.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Remind me to never eat any cookies you offer me :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
Remind me to never eat any cookies you offer me :p

I was trying to make them for BBG :-(

my cookies dont bring all the boys to the yard :-(

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I was trying to make them for BBG :-(

my cookies dont bring all the boys to the yard :-(

Lol I'm honored. Luckily for u I will eat nearly anything that is even vaguely cookie like. This also applies to cupcakes and beer.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Sitting on the other side of the desk tonight, my dad came into the hospital with chest pain yesterday and had a crappy cath this afternoon. 4 vessel bypass surgery tonight.

This makes the juice fast I was trying to do look all the more appetizing. Need to get my risk factors down. He is only 56 and had totally clean vessels just 3wanted years ago when he had another scare.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Sitting on the other side of the desk tonight, my dad came into the hospital with chest pain yesterday and had a crappy cath this afternoon. 4 vessel bypass surgery tonight.

This makes the juice fast I was trying to do look all the more appetizing. Need to get my risk factors down. He is only 56 and had totally clean vessels just 3wanted years ago when he had another scare.

Hope everything goes well, your family is in our thoughts.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

You've had a rough year :( not sure about the juice fast thing but reducing your risk factors is always a good idea.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Back to using my old laptop,which heats up to roughly the temperature of the bottom of the space shuttle. This thing has not been on for like three years. I started updating it at 7:30. It's still not done. LOL

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
USAF, watch out for vacating mice.

Anjel, I love your quote. So very very true.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Pun unintended but I let it ride.

I have to lay off posting for a while, I'm playing "blackout" with the home page. OOPS, there I did it again...