the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Who knows how to get kindle books not available in the US?

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Google sideload and calibre.

I'm not trying to be snarky with the google it comment, it is just that I don't actually know how, but I know people sideload books using calibre.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Just found out one of my crazier ex's is working with a girl I've been kinda hitting on/talking to. This can only end badly for me :glare: When will I learn.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
The new pt job is going to be putting nothing but green EMTs with me so I can train them, but I won't be getting FTO pay... Fun. It's going to take some adjusting to having a basic on the box with me.

Ouch. So much for an easy PT gig.

Which one are you at?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Ouch. So much for an easy PT gig.

Which one are you at?

Metro. Good pay and it's close to the house, it shouldn't be too bad. The city won't let me work for you guys :p

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Just found out one of my crazier ex's is working with a girl I've been kinda hitting on/talking to. This can only end badly for me :glare: When will I learn.

Crazy exes... the stains neither alcohol, restraining orders, or Oxyclean can rid you of.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Ugh. I dislike shift bids. It's all way too complicated and confusing.

bigbaldguy

We have to bid for our work schedule every month. It's the worst part of my job.

bigbaldguy

Proxy server in country you want book from? I know it works in reverse for people in foreign countries who want access to US only content.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Must go to bed. Too much couponing.

I bought a printer today, because it was cheeper than replacing the ink cartridges in my other printer.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Four more shifts and ill be on vacation! Just four. Omg.

So close...

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh eff. Five more.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

bigbaldguy

Must go to bed. Too much couponing.

I bought a printer today, because it was cheeper than replacing the ink cartridges in my other printer.

I'm about to do the same thing. There must be millions of cheap lexmark computers in dumps all around the country. My printer won't print if any of the color ink cartridges are empty and you have to replace all 4 cartridges at the same time or it doesn't print. It's practically criminal. I'm buying a laser next time.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Oh the annual shift bid. A four-month poker game that inevitably ends with resentment and even tears.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Oh the annual shift bid. A four-month poker game that inevitably ends with resentment and even tears.

We have it every 6 months. It's filled with a month of bribes, putting people down, and tears haha.