the 100% directionless thread

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Finally homeward bound. Crazy past 3 days.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
How many of y'all have BP cuffs where the pump and the dial are all one unit? I had never seen that until I got mine for my stand by job today. I'm in love.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
How many of y'all have BP cuffs where the pump and the dial are all one unit? I had never seen that until I got mine for my stand by job today. I'm in love.

That's all my old fire station had. So when I finally saw a b/p cuff with the dial and pump being separate I thought it looked soo weird.

JPINFV

Gadfly

Love those. It's one of the best reasons to buy your own if your service doesn't use them already.

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
Kindle fire or save up for iPad 2? Main features I want are the ereader, movies, web browser. Prob wouldn't use the camera. Document editing and reading would be nice. Thoughts?

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Kindle fire or save up for iPad 2? Main features I want are the ereader, movies, web browser. Prob wouldn't use the camera. Document editing and reading would be nice. Thoughts?

They both have pros and cons. Ill be making the same decision soon. I'm leaning toward the Fire as long I can sync it with Microsoft Exchange Server for email. If the Fire can do this it will be plenty for me. And cheaper.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Cables out.

I can't sleep in the quiet. I woke up almost immediately.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
They both have pros and cons. Ill be making the same decision soon. I'm leaning toward the Fire as long I can sync it with Microsoft Exchange Server for email. If the Fire can do this it will be plenty for me. And cheaper.

I am leaning towards the fire as well. It has no document editing though right? I was thinking working on papers would be nice.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I just got the iPad 2. I was tired about complaining about not having it when I was constantly on the road. In retrospect I wish I bought it years earlier.

I'd wait to see some Kindle Fire reviews online and then make your decision. I wanted the 3G so I'd have the GPS in my iPad, and that's not an option with the Kindle.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yup. Can't sleep without it.

I'm the same way. There has to be noise in the background or I can't stay asleep.

Sleep mode turns off the TV = Me waking up :wacko:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
USAF is passed out asleep in bed, I just got home from work, and I'm boooored!

Crap, I just checked the time... I have to get up for work tonight in 7 hours. Yay having to go in early for an insurance meeting. <_<

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's way to early. Day 2 of CBRNE today :cool:

Cawolf86

Forum Captain
I just got the iPad 2. I was tired about complaining about not having it when I was constantly on the road. In retrospect I wish I bought it years earlier.

I'd wait to see some Kindle Fire reviews online and then make your decision. I wanted the 3G so I'd have the GPS in my iPad, and that's not an option with the Kindle.

That's what I am holding out for. Hopefully some local store gets one I can get my hands on before making a decision. I just hesitate to get a 3g plan for a tablet since I already pay for one my phone. Sigh. Too many choices.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
So, if your patient yanks his catheter out and splits the tip of his weener in two, is that blunt or penitrating trauma?

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Yup. Can't sleep without it.

That used to be how I was...but it was mostly because I wanted the extra light because I didn't like the dark :ph34r:

Sometimes I'll just have nothing on but the radio.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4-FaTaIWh0[/YOUTUBE]

Sasha

Forum Chief
That used to be how I was...but it was mostly because I wanted the extra light because I didn't like the dark :ph34r:

Sometimes I'll just have nothing on but the radio.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4-FaTaIWh0[/YOUTUBE]

When I was little I was convinced if I was alone in a dark quiet room the devil would get me.