the 100% directionless thread

Youngin

Forum Crew Member
Premium Member
SNL looks slightly promising tonight...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Everyone knows about the time change tomorrow at 0200 hours I'm assuming. Clocks gutted moved back one hour for an extra hour of sleep. For some reason my phone rolled back this morning and made me late for the second time in in 10 years.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Was hoping Kansas would pull that one out :( Was a good game to watch, at least.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I work tomorrow, and I feel as though I might be late because of the time change.

Last edited by a moderator:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I have to work 13 hours tonight :(

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I have to work 13 hours tonight :(

I'm on the tail end of a 49 that we've been getting hammered on the whole time. Bite me. I'm freakin exhausted!

:p

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
Sucks to have to wait through the weekend to hear if you got the job you really REALLY want. Only 2 more days..I think I can make it :)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Going through my entire music collection and deleting songs I don't listen to / like anymore.

Over 100 deleted, and I'm only to the M's.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Just stumbled upon my ex's Facebook...I feel as though they're doing better than I am.

Back to work tomorrow, perhaps it'll be another sleepless night.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I am tired.

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
I am tired.

I definitely know how you feel. I'm trying to keep myself away most of tonight though so I can sleep most of tomorrow and function/stay awake for work tomorrow night. Then I get to convert back to day shift on Tuesday. Someone in scheduling really doesn't think these things through. I asked for all day shifts or all night shifts, not both in one week!!!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'm physically and mentally tired. My Internet at home is not working, I love being in an ambulance and wearing a uniform, but feel like a clown cause of how much respect we get as EMTs anyhow little we do and know in my area, and I lectured three EMT students, and I was disgusted by their reaction to things I was saying. I hate the way I look, and I felt better wearing a uniform, but now I feel like a clown, and I've been wasting my time in EMS. I :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing hate typing with my :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing phone too cause it auto corrects and doesn't know basic words so it changes to what it thinks I'm trying to type. Auto caps for me too. So annoying. I'm used to being my own spell checker and capitalize words on my own. I'm memorizing bone markings, muscle names, origin, insertion, ligaments, and tendons in the chest, and there is just so much to learn. I feel like even with the stuff I know, I'm retarded. I honestly feel stupid learning this stuff, and I just want to do what everyone else does, say it doesn't matter, and go through the algorithms. It's like that one part when Dr. Roy Basch, M.D. from The House of God is in the MICU or ER, I forget which part, but he just doesn't care anymore... it's not his problem, no need to stress himself.

Good news... I turned that auto junk off. HATE IT.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Im so thrown off.

Its only 9. I shouldnt be awake lol